=HIT=SQUAD VIDEO - From Plowshares Into Swords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: =HIT=SQUAD VIDEO - From Plowshares Into Swords

Nice! You won this competition. But something is confusing me... didnt you said your video was diqualified?

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzWarTank
      Nice! You won this competition. But something is confusing me... didnt you said your video was diqualified?
      What had happened is that the judges had run into "personal problems" in addition to losing 2 judges, dropping the total to 3. Unfortunately they had not updated any of the "contestants" who had made entries into the contest and several weeks had passed as a result with no updates. Several people had voiced a warm frustration w/ the lack of communication so I took the initiative and voiced my opinion of the "class action" that so many have voiced.

I then gave a 48-hour notice that I would post my video no matter what. The 48-hours expired and true to my word I posted, in addition to 5 others who made entries. Unfortunately it was only after the "ultimatum" was made that communication from the judges came.

The petition that ensued after the deadline I had set had caused such a stir that they decided to go ahead and post the video's anyway, whether they were made public before the deadline or not. It was a decision made mutually by the judges due to the circumstances that had taken place on both sides of the fence, ours and theirs.

I hold no disdain towards BF2Tracker.com, towards Echo, the other judges, or anyone who disagreed w/ my actions. But I am also a man that stands by my words when I say something, regardless of the potential "consequences", if you can even call them that.

Hope you didn't mind the long winded explanation. I could have just answered "Yep" and be done with it. LOL

Comment

Looks good!
        And nice job on the first place win!

Comment

Working...
        X