We really need the patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really need the patch

I am sick and tired of this random crash to desktop, this red name glitch, this unbleavable lag. just now I was going 20 and 0 and at 50 gp or something not even half way through and my game crashes to my desktop. Unbelevable.(sp) Sorry for my rant it just seems that if you dont play the game for a week and you come back your game is fine for like a day then the 2nd day you play it everything that can go wrong does.

Re: We really need the patch

Ive never gotten this crash to desktop bug some keep talking about, lag? most of my servers run smooth : D, red tag glitch is a BIG issue though that needs to be delt with

Comment

Atleast once a day I get it. Im playing along killing bad guys sippin on vodka and all of a sudden BOOM CRash to desktop, and you guys know when you close the game the pagefile takes a while to clear so its kinda laggy. None. It crashes and there is no lag after closing.
      It ****es me off so effing much. And it seems to happen when im doing my best.........

Comment

could this crash bug be related to a low end system? cause my old computer used to do it before i got my new one after christmas.

Comment

Unlikely:

AMD 3800+
          nVidia 7800 GTX
          DFI LANParty UT
          X-Fi Platinum
          1GB Dual Channel OCZ Gold
          2x WD Raptors RAID 0

I still COD from time to time.

Comment

i have no idea then

Comment

I have the CTD problem most often when I have bandwidth issues. Got something downloading in the background?

Comment

*sigh*... you know how hard it is to find a good squad who listens? Well, RIGHT when I find one and we sneak into the enemy's back base and capture most of their flags, my game crashes... Then I have to rejoin, and I'm moved to the other team cause its losing and of course I have nowhere to spawn.

Red tag bug is soo annoying on Mashtuur (AKA Sniper heaven)

Comment

Well... if you count the pron... O.C., Grey's Anatomy, The Bedford Diaries...

No dude, nothing downloading... that's just BF2 suicide.

And before you suggest, no chat programs either.

Comment

I only suggested it because when my ISP shapes me down to 72k/s, the crashes come more frequently, especially on full 64 player servers.

Comment

That might be it. Sometimes I get "hiccups" where my network seems to stop sending any information (not sure why), but my internet low is 200 k/s so I don't think that's an issue.

Comment

*nod*

When I'm at full speed I get the CTD very, very rarely.

Comment

What makes you think this patch will fix what all the previous ones didnt bother to do.

Comment

I've been getting it tons recently (10 mins to an hour in) and i've just added a new cooler to my vid card...no luck. I'm thinking it may be my memory because i really didnt have this issue in the fall when i had 1 gb of pc2-4200. Now i've got 4X512mb so i think i'll try pulling the 2 sticks for a bit and see what happens

Comment

It's worth noting that the vast majority of CTD issues are user end related. Bad drivers, processes run in the background, corrupted installs, flakey hardware, or even Windows needing a general tune up.

Comment

Working...
                              X