What happened to teamwork?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happened to teamwork?

In all my time playing BF2 I have only found maybe public squad that were worth a damn. I got in on a clan squad once on a public server and stuck with them, helped keep them alive and they ended up kicking me and locking their squad with only 3 people.

My conclusion is that if you want team play, get your friends together, set up a vent server and play with them. It is the best because you learn how they play and can help them.

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas
      Let's see. Considering...

-Jet Bombs (Splash Damage)
      -APC (Splash Damage)
      -Tank Shells (?Sabot + HEAT?)
      -Artillery
      -Helos.

...there is no real reason to work on a squad level. Too many weapond designed to kill you for being in proximity to your squad leader. Hell, in vanilla it's almost a punishment to play in a squad correctly because you know Artillery is aimed "DIRECTLY" at you.

...or a Jet is just going to ruin your day.

{WP}Paas
      omg these are the reasons to use teamwork as a squad you can defeat any of the vehicles or weapons you mentioned...alone solo..no way jose

Comment

Originally posted by orphious2006
        Since when is it anyones job to give a damn about a video game and especially about someone you will never meet????? Full of stat padders??? ...get real....Team Killers???? where??? I see it rarely now a days. If you are that unhappy maybe its time to call it quits and go find anopther game to whine about.
        Where in my post did I ever say that I was unhappy? I still LOVE Battlefield 2 even if players don't communicate or play well together. I'm only saying that the game would be better than it already is if people would communicate.

I am not trying to start an argument here neither am I flaming people who don't work as a team.
        I am stating that most people ( from my experience ) don't wanna to work as a team.

Comment

Working...
        X