Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top 50 Cheesy Tactics

Originally posted by P_Static_2
    26) Stealing a dudes tank while he is repairing it.
    27) CLAN STACKING! =D My personal fav.

Yeah clan stacking is a good one. This happens all the time. Funny how clans just go to one side. Doesn't help the server at all they only see one sided when it comes to server rules. They don't see the guy on their side attacking a non cap over and over. And when you do say something about it you get kicked for disruptive behavior.

Clans and their teenage admins!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pommy80
      number which-ever-one-we-are-up-to:
      commanders who sit in an AA turret thingie, are completely ****e at commander and never fire off a damn rocket even though the airfield is getting butt fcked...

(i was on a server with an idiot like this the other day, so i ran over, looked at the ground under his feet, called for an artillery strike, he AGREED to the artillery strike.. and then i ran.. )

childish? yes.
      letting the other team win? yes.
      gave me a good 5mins of hysterical laughter? damn right! :laugh: :laugh:
      Generally speaking commanders should just concentrate on 1 thing but......

Last night in Wake I was commanding for US, & shot down 5 J-10's in a single round sitting in the Essex w/ out dieing, & we "capped them out" LOL

Five, & doughnut homie

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
        21. Dropping artillery on lone snipers.

Yeah and I like 'nade spamming, playing medic in city maps too.
        I agree, except when the lone sniper is spawn killin' your pilots from a steep mountain top over your airfield @ the uncap such as the PLA side in Daqiing Oilfields

peace

Comment

Originally posted by SaUrOn
          [sarcasm]I 100% agree on this one, this should actually fall on teamwork in general. Healing and reviving is absolute statpadding, you get many easy points and don'y help you team at all. You don't save their lives and your tickets, it's just for your points. Medics are all statpadders, their use and teamwork should be banned.[/sarcasm]

# Throwing artillery on your team.

So if I keep my squad leader a live and the squadm8s, it's not helping. Well excuse me for keeping my squad operational at all times.
          May be you should try play a medic with a good squad. They will thank you at the end because they did better thanks to you.

As for the points I get, it is not my fault guys at DICE over looked it. Tell it to them.

I think the medic and enginer should get points as fast as support does, he seems to be in the middle. That would make a lot of people happy.

Comment

face-smasher SaUrOn is actually making the same point as you, that medics are a vital part of the team.

Comment

getting oneshotted by a l85

Comment

I like the one shot one kill idea for the Sniper (and I'm still to low to have unlocked it, so my only experience is on the business end of it). It's more realistic, if a sniper draws down on you, you don't get a second chance to duck and cover.

Comment

Originally posted by rowdyman
                  I like the one shot one kill idea for the Sniper (and I'm still to low to have unlocked it, so my only experience is on the business end of it). It's more realistic, if a sniper draws down on you, you don't get a second chance to duck and cover.
                  Shoot him in the head = 1 shot kill

Comment

sitting outside an uncappable flag in a tank spawn camping with a supply box next to u.

Comment

Gheymores in uncaps as done by the creator of this thread (aka Gravecamper1) breaking the no attacking uncap rule till last flag even though he has whined about it in the past he has done this himself now quite a few times. Please play elsewhere from now on!

Comment

Originally posted by GSG9xSNIPER
                        Yeah clan stacking is a good one. This happens all the time. Funny how clans just go to one side. Doesn't help the server at all they only see one sided when it comes to server rules. They don't see the guy on their side attacking a non cap over and over. And when you do say something about it you get kicked for disruptive behavior.

Clans and their teenage admins!!!!!!
                        Its not a tatic. Its simple really.
                        Funny, you play for free on these "clan" servers. Maybe since the clan pays for the server, they would like to play on the same side with each other.Instead of paying monthly for a ranked server to kill each other. We can do that for free on pub servers.

See we have regulars that play on the other side and are on TS with us. People getting kicked from your team. You dont care unless its happing to you. Then its a issue, and you say, "only see one sided when it comes to server rules." But yet we have other players communicates with us on the opposite team. Well at least 75% of the time. But still isn't good enough for some people.

Comment

It really drives me nuts when people use rules and standards as a shield/reason to call down others, but don't follow their own guidlines.

BTW, I still like shelling lone snipers. Even better when they're in a group.

Comment

Working...
                          X