Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 50 Cheesy Tactics

Lets see if players can post the TOP 50 CHEESY TACTICS

1. Taking a J-10 at beginning of Wake Island Map and bombing/attacking carrier

2. Nade spamming by support

3. Spawn Camping and not taking the flag

4. Commander in armour surrounding himself with crates

5. Team killing for any vehicle

6. Standing in front of Jets

7. TK punish for accidental Tk's

8. Taking a TAXI so you can fly a jet/heli

9. Attacking a NON-CAP BASE when you don't have all flags

I cant think of TEN right now, Can the next person do number #10 and so on.

Re: Top 50 Cheesy Tactics

10. sniping while you are losing. No, you are not that sniper in the movie.

Comment

11. Claymore spamming. I love them to death, but they really are cheesy kills.

Comment

12. C-4'ing your buggy and driving it a mile and a half only to be shot by a tank just around the next corner. Good work.

Comment

Spawn camping has to be #1. It's so much fun to be staring down the barrel of an Abrams and get blown into the air before you can even move one step.

Even better are the squads that spawn camp and place claymores in spawn areas, so even if the tank misses, you're getting shot by three maniacs with PKMs, and even if you survive that, there's a claymore waiting around the corner.

Other best cheesies...

> Attack helo pilots who don't like their gunners, and kill them by holding them over the edge of the map.

> Transport helo pilots who take off alone, level the thing out over their objective and jump, leaving it in a hovering spin that lasts the whole round and prevents a new one from spawning.

> People who don't know how to fly helos, trying it out for the first time with 5 other poor SOBs on board who don't know how lame the pilot is, until he flies them straight into the side of a building.

> Squad leaders who kick new squad members because they don't know them yet, or who refuse/are too shy to use the in-game VOIP to give commands.

> Clans that use Ventrillo or Teamspeak, and have members playing on both sides, which is an open door to massive collusion between the two opposing sides. If they used in-game VOIP, as the game is designed for, there would be no chance for one clannie on USMC to say to another on MEC, "Hey Jerkoff69, I need one more kill for my veteran medic. Come around that corner by the hotel and stand still for a second, ok?"

Comment

#13. Being medic on city maps all the time. (= Stat padding)

Comment

Originally posted by GSG9xSNIPER
              Lets see if players can post the TOP 50 CHEESY TACTICS

1. Taking a J-10 at beginning of Wake Island Map and bombing/attacking carrier

2. Nade spamming by support

3. Spawn Camping and not taking the flag

4. Commander in armour surrounding himself with crates

5. Team killing for any vehicle

6. Standing in front of Jets

7. TK punish for accidental Tk's

8. Taking a TAXI so you can fly a jet/heli

9. Attacking a NON-CAP BASE when you don't have all flags

I cant think of TEN right now, Can the next person do number #10 and so on.

50. whining about a virtual online game.

Comment

14. Flying a J10 but switch back when round ends on a team switch server

Comment

Spamming 'I need a ride' to an attack chopper, only to M95 the pilot because you prefer to fly alone.

Comment

- Server that have “No Base Camping" and “No Stat Padding” rule. Then admin’s take the command position at the start of the map, jumps into an AA or TOW position and command the entire round from there.

One has to find this a little hypocritical, as well as laughable!

Comment

dolphin diving when you dont have support machine gun (they have to).

Comment

teamwork

Comment

The cheesiest "tactic" of all time is and always will be ruling your own server with a tyrannical fist.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                            50. whining about a virtual online game.
                            Winnah!

Got killed in a helo battle last night where the end result was the two pilots trying to take up the same air space at the same time after a good 60 seconds of out manuvering each other. Three of us started cracking jokes and laughing about it while the fourth guy proceeded to be an @ss and bitch and moan about getting "rammed".

Puh-lease. As far as I know nobody is getting PAID to play this game and the precious stats/awards are worth as much in the real world as my butt hair is. It's a game....have fun....getting raped? Don't like the lack of teamwork? Go join another server until you find one you like.

(Yes, I do get aggrevated at being repeatedly raped on the Essex, by a tank, or anything else just like everyone else but I try not to complain about it because it really has no effect on my life in general.)

Comment

The team speak guys really get me. I was a point man in an attack and had 4 guys behind me we were all going for the flag. I jump into the flag capture radius only to find that they have all taken cover behind a wall and left me to deal with 4 enemy troops? Then I notice that they are from the same 2 clans, all 8 of them.
                              The worst is players who have no sense of humor. Give me a break.
                              The one that I see a lot that the the enemy pulls is putting inactive players on my team. So Ive got the same 4 guys that have zero score and zero deaths on my team for the last 3 rounds and when I complain they say what, we didnt do that. Just sad really. They know that the only way they can win is to make the opposing team play short handed, its just sad. . . . .Red

Comment

Working...
                              X