• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What you hope will be in the next patch

Originally posted by RocketChild
    for v1.31 or v1.4:

1. FF turned back on.
    2. Commander gets punished for TKs with Arty.
    3. More smoke grenades.
    4. 2 sec. kill delay time so you can move from a spawn point.
    5. better scopes for snipers, no tweaking the guns.
    6. yes, WS support.
    7. Fix the affinity/dual-core problem.
    8. Change the repair point rate (quit playing eng because of it).
    9. Make the wrench a weapon.
    10. Take the animations off a sniper that is motionless.
    11. Fix the fall/fire delay when you drop off a ledge.
    12. Better the GL again (never used it much but I agree Assualt got the shaft.)
    13. Make Commanders assets destructable with tank, TV missle, bombs, and arty.
    14. Make AA able to hit UAV.

#1, Idea was that it should be turned on by default, it is the admins that should decide to turn it off. I feel it should be turned back around.

#2, This one was with some though. Yes, I like that the Commander is absolved from TKs now, but I feel that if he gets 3 or more TKs in a single arty strike, then he should get a punish for it. If it is just one or two random guys, then that is not bad. This comes up because lately, I have had a couple commander, that are very experienced, kill whole squads several times because the commander decides the next place to arty is the next location the main force is going to attack.

#11, I have found that sometimes, when I step off a ledge, I can't fire for a couple seconds. Meanwhile, I get shot all to hell. Don't know the mechanics of it, but it has occured several times.

#12, I think the biggest problem with the GL was not the damage radius but the lack of a delay. If there was a marginal improvement, I think the kit would get better balanced.

#13, I think it should take less to distroy these things. 20+ tank shells? WTF?

I have been playing since the demo, and active in several forums since before the release. I come to a lot of these conclusions while remember what it was like through all of the patches. So, I think we can go forward know what we have seen in the past.

Comment

1) Intentional TK'ers / cheaters get a nasty case of herpes in real life
      2) The ability to turn jet pilots brains into jelly using my mind powers alone (I'd prefer in real life, but "in-game only" works as well)
      3) Throwing my med pack at enemies and hitting them in the head will knock them unconscious for 10 seconds
      4) When my defibrillators are not focused on the chest of my fallen comrades, they shoot blue lightning bolts 20 feet long, killing anyone in their path
      5) The ability to moon an enemy who is critically wounded
      6) If I don't sprint at all for five minutes, I can save it all up and run like The Flash for five seconds
      7) Anyone standing behind an AT guy when he is firing his missile will be caught on fire, screaming and yelling and waving his burning arms all around

That should about do it.

Comment

ROFL Fakky

I second your suggestions :rock:

Comment

Originally posted by Fakky
          7) Anyone standing behind an AT guy when he is firing his missile will be caught on fire, screaming and yelling and waving his burning arms all around

That should about do it.
          LOL! At least get some damage from it!

Comment

The only thing I'd like to see is some kind of a buddy list/buddy tracker.

Comment

Hell ya! I was thinking about that yesterday! I am getting tired of my BF2autoloader not having a good buddy list feature and wish BF2 had it built in.

Comment

1.when you fly you can't get killed by a supply box dropping down (or if ur a soldier too)
                2. make only one jet and one attack chopper spawn per army
                3. make j-10's more equal to the f-35
                4. take ff totally off..if ff was off in every server the game would be so much better..
                5. fix what ever bugs you possibly can..

Comment

1) Weaken medic rifles/improve assault class weapons
                  2) Remove claymore mines.
                  3) Hell, just remove the whole sniper class.
                  3) Replace wimpy 9mm pistols with .45's (less accurate, but much more powerful)
                  4) Fix the goddamned AT missles.
                  5) Only one j10 should spawn at the Chinese airbase on wake
                  6) Don't allow players to steal enemy armor.

Comment

thats pretty much what needs to be done. :nod:

Comment

Working...
                    X