bf 2142, for anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bf 2142, for anyone?

No way, this game is rubbish. Ea have tried to copy halo and its a big failure. Bf 2142 wont have as much attension than bf2 has.

Comment

How can anyone really say anything other than it looks good or it looks bad, without having played it? thats one thing thats bugging me a bit about 2142 and etqw

Comment

Off topic:

Hey baggy we should hook up for a game soon. If we are on the opposite side it can be a pre-match for the cane toads vs the cockroaches state of origin (the poms and the yanks will have no idea what I'm talking about here)
        I'll send ya a pm mate!

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
          How can anyone really say anything other than it looks good or it looks bad, without having played it? thats one thing thats bugging me a bit about 2142 and etqw
          It looks good.

Comment

I don't usually like futuristic settings but I'm looking forward to this.

edit: lol at my post count now

Comment

I understand why BF2 gamers would be ****ed.

This game will be a lot like BF2. but basically they are taking all the feedback and criticism from BF2 and putting it into 2142.

Things they should have done for BF2 will probably be implemented into this game.

Combine this witht he fact that they don't have to worry about "reality" and we could have a great game with excellent balance.

As far as the not liking the futuristic setting, well I guess that comes down to a matter of taste. But personally I would give up the supposed "reality" of BF2 for a great balanced game.

Comment

I don't like the idea about it being set in the future, but Ill probobly buy it anyway

Comment

Working...
                X