flashbang me my friend :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: flashbang me my friend

a$$holes will be a$$holes they never change they sit in their chairs popping their zits over their 4000$ computer systems lauging with glee at the fun they have online that they cannot have in real life with real friends dont get angry at them just feel pitty i do

Comment

can i take a wild guess and ask if it was node??

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
        the guy kept flash banging me for vehicles so i stabbed him in the face
        Hahaha. That made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
          can i take a wild guess and ask if it was node??
          yes it was baggygreen

Comment

maybe I'm tired but the grammar sucked so bad I quit 1/2 way thru

Comment

ok. He used flashbangs on you. And you felt it neccesary to tk him multiple times? Way to go!!!!!

Comment

How did i guess rambo...

theres been a massive increase in these ****ers on the node servers lately, and most of the time the admins are turning a blind eye to it - problem is, while theres a rule against intentional TKing, theres not one against being a general pain in the ass.

There are enough node and even GA servers running wake (as i assume you were playing), best bet is to leave the server and remove this griefers plaything.

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
                  How did i guess rambo...

theres been a massive increase in these ****ers on the node servers lately, and most of the time the admins are turning a blind eye to it - problem is, while theres a rule against intentional TKing, theres not one against being a general pain in the ass.

There are enough node and even GA servers running wake (as i assume you were playing), best bet is to leave the server and remove this griefers plaything.
                  glad im not the only one who see`s this ,good advice baggy !thats a six
                  GA seems more serious now days and node is all clowns its the other way around atm :laugh:

Comment

So i'm commanding and looking at my command screen then....

BAM
                    I'd been flashbanged by a friendly. They know that a commander can't use command screen when he's been FB'd....
                    Players are getting sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamerguy X
                      You know what, since people NEVER use flash bangs against enemy pilots, its probably happen once, why not make cockpit glass "flash bag safe"?

Dunno, just a thought....
                      I've never been flashbanged by an ENEMY! But folks on my team have flashbanged me 100s of times. They should just get rid of them they were a bad idea and mostly usless.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                        Those idiots will get banned if they do that on our server, its as bad as tk'ing for a vehicle.
                        What is your server name... Sounds like a good place to play....

Comment

Working...
                        X