flashbang me my friend :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flashbang me my friend :(

Yesterday played wake for first time in ages .I spawned grabbed the attack helo waited for a gunner took off >attacked the island(yada!yada!yada!)
    lasted for over 5 min and needed repairs(did great really and gunner 2 )

Then i get back to the carrrier for repairs and some noob flashbangs me(my own side! )Im hovering mind u and there are enemy jets raining

I cant see i survive just and the guys shooting at me with his rifle so i think right ur gone im guna tk u azzhle:evil:

I did and got punished fair enough but since we had no flags and only carrier the guy kept flash banging me for vehicles so i stabbed him in the face and i would do it again!

There must be some penalty for flash banging people for vehicles
    as i >>>SHARE<<< and i expect the same back!

just a rant if there are others going thru this
    just call me whinner but it made me leave and spoilled my game

Re: flashbang me my friend

If you get flashbanged while in a vehicle, if you switch to a third-person vehicle view will you still be blinded?

~Wolfgang

Comment

If you get flashbanged while in a vehicle, if you switch to a third-person vehicle view will you still be blinded?

~Wolfgang
      Yep....at least i think so

Comment

Those idiots will get banned if they do that on our server, its as bad as tk'ing for a vehicle.

Comment

those assholes **** me off. Or even the ****ing morons who start shooting st your jet wjile you're taking off...... ****ing idiots... or the ****ing morons who try to push you off of the carrier... or just push you from side to side runing around ****ing ****s me off!

Today on our server there were so many ****ing assholes I just left, I couldn't ****ing play. If only I had admin rights... 2 warnigs and you're ****ing banned!

Comment

Originally posted by Pilo-II
            those assholes **** me off. Or even the ****ing morons who start shooting st your jet wjile you're taking off...... ****ing idiots... or the ****ing morons who try to push you off of the carrier... or just push you from side to side runing around ****ing ****s me off!

Today on our server there were so many ****ing assholes I just left, I couldn't ****ing play. If only I had admin rights... 2 warnigs and you're ****ing banned!

Woah, just calm down. Lol.

Anywayz, yeah that does suck. But it hasn't happened to me so I wouldn't know how it feels. :/

Comment

d

Comment

At least you didn't fly into the light. :P Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

You know what, since people NEVER use flash bangs against enemy pilots, its probably happen once, why not make cockpit glass "flash bag safe"?

Dunno, just a thought....

Comment

Wouldn't glass that thick be flashbang safe? I thought flashbangs was basically just a percussion bomb... I would imagine anything thick enough would block any effects... well, wait I guess the light would go through the glass... okay, nevermind.

Comment

flashbangs are called flash bangs because they both flash an extremely bright light and huge bang. The light will go through glass, even if the sound doesn't.

Comment

Tinted windows then. :P

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                          Those idiots will get banned if they do that on our server, its as bad as tk'ing for a vehicle.
                          Yup, I've seen you guys kick for that before.

Comment

Well, its the new standing in front of a jet strategem. I want to flashbang a jet, but not like this. I want to hit an ENEMY (read: not teamate) with one while they are flying around on a map like kubra dam. But you were right to stab em in the face. One of my friends simply executes any teamte who stat pads using him by using his pistol on their head

Comment

Wear sunglasses.

Comment

Working...
                              X