Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kits ( what can damage a vehicle or chopper? )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kits ( what can damage a vehicle or chopper? )

yeah PKMs from the TV station do really well against choppers.

Comment

Originally posted by datakillx99
      Does this include tanks/apcs?
      Yea, I've had several teammates flash me cause I got the tank/apc before them. It kind of gives you an idea of who the flashbangs are really meant for. (tkers and assholes)

Comment

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
        No guns damage armour (Tanks/APCs)
        I swear the .50cal rifle and guns shoot through the APC...can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Often times as the sniper, if I see a chopper hovering (especially attack chopper), I'll switch to pistol and empty it using all the clips...I have shot down at least 10 choppers that way (it helps if other people are shooting at it, realistically, you won't do much more than chase them off unless they are already smoking). Kind of sucks that you just get a generic 'killed by' message instead of the pistol, but its satisfying all the same

The PKM used to do a substantial amount of damage against choppers but I think it got weaned back in the latest patch...

I seem to have the best luck with the SCAR or G36 or F2000 against choppers as far as normal weapons go, if it doesn't shoot them down, it will cause them damage...also keep in mind that any explosive weapon, if you hit the canopy, will severely injure if not kill the pilot (love shooting the pilot out of an attack chopper only to watch the gunner look left, look right, and then realize too late and have the chopper roll over and crash )

The most wicked against choppers, as far as I have seen, seems to be the mounted machine gun on a Vodnik...I've shredded a chopper quite quickly with those, though the tank machine guns seem to work pretty well...

AFAIK, guns do nothing against armour, though grenades will take a couple of bars off...(and yes, flashbangs can work against them)...

Comment

Every wep except knife does dmg to choppers and jets....

Choppers are 3 AT rocket hits to kill, 2 for redzone....

Comment

I love shooting down helos with the AT rockets. It's becoming enough of a specialty that I've started wishing for a special Air Defense badge for those who kill aircraft with non-AA weapons.

Other night on Karkand, I blew up a Vodnik with my G3, and got three kills in the process. That was clearly just a lucky situation where mine was the last shot to hit before it blew up, but it felt pretty nifty anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by machstem
                I swear the .50cal rifle and guns shoot through the APC...can anyone confirm this?
                If you hit it right down the barrel.

Comment

Working...
                X