Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it mean yaw and pitch factors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crampas
    Guest replied
    Re: What does it mean yaw and pitch factors?

Sensitivity is for mice.
    Jaw and pitch settings adjust Joysticks + joypads (i'm not sure if they affect keyboard as well).
    Put both on 10 if you fly chopper / jet with a joystick.

If you use a mouse jaw/pitch factors will not change your movement.

Leave a comment:

• datakillx99
    Guest replied

How does yaw and pitch relate to sensitivity?

Leave a comment:

• imported_Deliverance
    Guest replied

Originally posted by CombatTroll9
    yaw and pitch means basicly up and down and left and right, if u put yaw higher than pitch ure move faster to the left and right and u move slower to up and down (ore is it the other way around?) i use it only in the tank, there i have that i move fast left and right but slow up and down. i hope u understand what i mean
    They're not relient on one an other at all

Think of these in terms of helo (they still apply to plane too)

Pitch is the up and down movement of the aircraft (ie you push your mouse joystick forward and the aircraft goes nose down)

Yaw is the side to side movement. NOT to be confused with roll. If you hover in a helo and Yaw you will spin around yourself without rolling the Helo in either direction. Yaw is particularly useful for making fine tuned movements on a bombing run or when lining up a Helo gunner for a TV shot.

Leave a comment:

• CombatTroll9
    Guest replied

yaw and pitch means basicly up and down and left and right, if u put yaw higher than pitch ure move faster to the left and right and u move slower to up and down (ore is it the other way around?) i use it only in the tank, there i have that i move fast left and right but slow up and down. i hope u understand what i mean

Leave a comment:

• BF2
    started a topic What does it mean yaw and pitch factors?

What does it mean yaw and pitch factors?

i like flying with heli, and wanted to know what does those settings mean. i have standart 1 now, but as i checked it can be adjusted to 10 max. What is difference and what they do?

thanks
Working...
X