Sergeant major of the corps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sergeant major of the corps...

It is Sgt. Major of the Marine Corps. Not "of the corp" or "of the corps".

Comment

Originally posted by (4THIDUSA) SSG H.
      no, there always needs to be one SGM of the corp, just like they should always do one 5 star general
      There is no 5 star general in the Marines, thus why there is no such rank in the game.

If you notice though, the 4 star rank was supposed to be the one given to one person a month. I once saw like 5 people with this rank...so...sgt major of the marine corps is a rank that is useless...and I guess so is 4 star general since its not best of the month rank like it should be

Comment

wait guys.. i have a prblem .. can u guys help me out ?.. i have just become a sergeant major.. and now i cant see the next rank as a 2nd LT. but i can see Sergeant Major Of The Corps (smotc). Do u think that i maybe the next one due ?.. or what .. i m confused .. i have posted a screenie of my stats in BFHQ.. do all SM's get to see this ?

Comment

^^^ Don't know how you get it. Don't know how you lose it either.

Comment

i dont want to be a smotc.. i want a change of rank .. i ve seen a smotc once .. its looks like a first sargeant .. bah .. someone help me plz !

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
              There is no 5 star general in the Marines, thus why there is no such rank in the game.

If you notice though, the 4 star rank was supposed to be the one given to one person a month. I once saw like 5 people with this rank...so...sgt major of the marine corps is a rank that is useless...and I guess so is 4 star general since its not best of the month rank like it should be
              Technically in the US, the only time there is a 5 star general is during a time a congressionally declared war, I don’t believe it has anything to do with the branch of service…..just an FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by BackToExistence
                i dont want to be a smotc.. i want a change of rank .. i ve seen a smotc once .. its looks like a first sargeant .. bah .. someone help me plz !
                dont worry you wont be smotc, bfhq tells all Sgt Majors that there next rank would be smotc (i know because apparently im the next one too :*) )

think it hasnt been updated since 1.3 patch

Comment

Originally posted by otorhinorrhea
                  Technically in the US, the only time there is a 5 star general is during a time a congressionally declared war, I don’t believe it has anything to do with the branch of service…..just an FYI.
                  No...there just plain is no 5 star general rank in the United States Marine Corps, regardless of war time or not. There is the 5 star General of the Army, 5 star Fleet Admiral, 5 star General of the Air Force, but no 5 star general of the Marines. The reason?...maybe it has to due with the fact they are a branch of the navy, so they aren't officially their own branch and cannot have a 5 star general. So even in wartime, there is no Marine general that could be appointed to a 5 star general cause it just doesn't exist. Trust me, I know my facts well

Can even go here and look it up if you want, this place has all sorts of information about ranks and awards in several branches of the US armed forces http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/

Comment

That grunts military is a cool site. But, I'm surprised u can buy army insignia's and awards.

Comment

its nice to be in the armed forces. Join the Army guys! or at least come to the Air Force, cos im in it....

Comment

Originally posted by venny
                        Join the Army guys! or at least come to the Air Force
                        What if your pacifist?:hmm: And if u dont mind me asking, what rank are u?

Comment

good deal thanks .. that takes out a lot of tension off me :P

Comment

yeup yup yup

Comment

The top 50 scoring Lieutenant Generals each month get the 4th star

Major General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Working...
                              X