Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zip Line Kill

Originally posted by Sung_Do_Chuck
    Hehe: if the enemy is far away it should be possible to shoot the zip-line into his head and pull him to closecombat range:
    It would be like Scorpion from the MortalKombat series ^^ :laugh:
    *grrrrgghh* "GetoverHEREEE!!" :laugh:

Comment

ziplines kill people? are we sure about that? over 6500 deploys and never once a kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparklet
        i think its like the grenade kill with out it blowing up......
        the guy has to have like 1 bar of healt for that to happen

I've been killed a full health from a nade to the head. Running down a sniper with my DAO-12 and he tossed a nade in my direction, SMACK i was dead...explosion killed the medic coming to my aid. (i complimented him on his throw)

Comment

Originally posted by PigPopTart
          I've been killed a full health from a nade to the head. Running down a sniper with my DAO-12 and he tossed a nade in my direction, SMACK i was dead...explosion killed the medic coming to my aid. (i complimented him on his throw)
          Now THAT sounds hilarious! :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Sparklet
            i think its like the grenade kill with out it blowing up......
            the guy has to have like 1 bar of healt for that to happen
            I've had that before all I could see was this one guys head and a few others around the corner on UAV, though ahah! grenade, then noticed I got a kill before it exploded..... that made my day

Comment

Someone want to post their stats so we can see that for ourselves? I don't think anyone has a recorded zipline kill. BTW: If you shoot anyone in the head with it, it will not TK. Tried it and it wont work...

Comment

yes it is possible, ive seen it done a bunch of times. like a few people said it has to be like 1 bar of health left, or if someone is sniping and u throw a grap hook rihgt on them up on a building, u might kill them, same with the zip, 1 bar of helath

Comment

yea, ive done it
                  the second time i played BF2 SF at a friends house.
                  i was at ghost town and a guy was ziplining down and i got a headshot

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjulian22
                    yes it is possible, ive seen it done a bunch of times. like a few people said it has to be like 1 bar of health left, or if someone is sniping and u throw a grap hook rihgt on them up on a building, u might kill them, same with the zip, 1 bar of helath
                    Now that explains it becouse I have tried in singleplayer on wounded bots and didnt work even with HS.

Comment

the question is can u shoot a zip line from a heli to a roof top

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                        the question is can u shoot a zip line from a heli to a roof top
                        no.........

Comment

Doesn't the zip line disappear when the chopper moves? I haven't tried this. I hate it how you cannot throw grappling hooks from boats...that would be perfect for getting up to some tricky spots above the water.

Comment

no jumintiger i dont think it does, but i like how the new patch fixed it so we dont have to waste like 193wu49082304982034 flash and grapples

Comment

We're gunna have a bazillion people throwing hooks, shooting lines, and flashbangin/gas-shootin to pad to the new stats I believe (I imagine I'll be one of em...lol)

Comment

Ive tried it many times to no avail

Comment

Working...
                                X