Zip Line Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zip Line Kill

Is it possible to get a zip line kill? I have tried without success.

Re: Zip Line Kill

it is possible. The only time i've done it was by mistake...aimed it at my friends head and shot for a joke, and it TK'ed him, OOPS!

Comment

lol

Comment

Yes it's possible, I've done it a few times.

Comment

Me and my friend went on a small pop server and shot each other with zip lines and it just moved the player out of the way

Comment

I never thought to try that... But I always wanted to chuck a grappling hook at someones head :laugh:

Comment

Yea, i remember when sf first came out there was about 34914242 Million threads about it and yes its posible.

Comment

I was climbing a grappling hook the other day and it said i killed someone with the grappling hook!

Comment

they took it down while you were high enough to die from the fall

Comment

Hehe: if the enemy is far away it should be possible to shoot the zip-line into his head and pull him to closecombat range:
                    It would be like Scorpion from the MortalKombat series ^^ :laugh:

Comment

i think its like the grenade kill with out it blowing up......
                      the guy has to have like 1 bar of healt for that to happen

Comment

i want to try but cant find the rite time. (i dont wanna shoot my own teammates)

Comment

I've personally never done it, but I've seen others do it.

Comment

Originally posted by midgetmonkey
                            Me and my friend went on a small pop server and shot each other with zip lines and it just moved the player out of the way
                            Yeah, my experience was that it moved the enemy to the side yet did not kill them. Of course, they turned to face me for a quick kill.

Comment

I thought I read that the zip-line cannot kill...Does it count as a zip-line kill, or maybe just as a regular kill, like "SUPERBLANK [killed] UBERBLANK"?

Comment

Working...
                              X