I finally play for fun only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I finally play for fun only

I got War College Ribbon tonight. I can finally stop caring too. I only play for awards to compete with my brothers. Actually awards are just cool in general, it just happens that the way they're implemented in this game isn't as good as it could have been.

Comment

I play for fun which is probably just as well considering I'm crap

Comment

I was recently checking my stats and other guys with higher points, but they had fewer hours... but when I checked their stats adn actually squadded up with them for a little, I realized that they always only played one kit (according to stats) and didn't do anything different that what I probably would have done in specific situations.

I'd rather not run around on sharqi/karkand/ghost 24/7 with a medic just for crazy amounts of points. I enjoy sniping, and running around a large map with nothing but AT or Snipe, nearly the entire game.

I also have been playing engy a lot more, dropping mines and such... still not as good as clays tho. =P

Oh, btw... sniper is good "offense" (If you use your clays right!). Get that vet demo badge, bronze is so.... ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by PigPopTart
          IMO the sniper kit is the most fun. It's my favorite kit all because of one thing "BOOM HEAD SHOT!"

BTW, who says a sniper doesn't score enough points?

(IMAGE)
          True

Comment

Good on you :P
            I always just played for fun, most of the awards I have I didn't even know existed until they appear on screen. If you aim for the badges you are just going to burn out (and probably be the type of person that wont be Anti-Tank when we are being blown away as you only need one more kill as *insert kit here* for a badge).

Comment

You should of played for fun since day 1!!! I know i did, thats why my stats for my rank arent the best.

Comment

I cant play for fun if my team is constantly getting their ass kicked. I do enjoy the game as long as you dont have team killers and all that other nonsense..............

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                  You should of played for fun since day 1!!!
                  I did, that's why I wrote "for fun only now", because I used to play for fun and for stats both, and I don't care about the stats part anymore.

Comment

I stopped playing vBF2 in february with about 22950 pts, now I only play mods.

Comment

Which mods?

Comment

Operation Peacekeeper, Project Reality, and of course US Intervention

Comment

I havn't even played at all in a loong time. I will probably start playing again once school is over

Comment

vote here please:

Comment

I pretty much have always played for fun, with the occasional seriousness put into it...like when I decided to raise my k/d ratio from a measly .45 to a somewhat decent .61 - I will try to continue and raise it of course, but I have been enjoying the sniper role lately.

I was never very good at the game to begin with but now im having fun and actually doing better at it - I tend to score low every round (i think my best was 41)

Comment

Working...
                              X