I finally play for fun only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally play for fun only

Up until recently I was playing for fun and awards both. I was changing my tactics so I can earn certain awards for example. Now since I have all the unlocks and most of the awards that average player can get without losing his life over BF2, I don't care about stats any more and I play only for fun . For example in the past I wanted to score points, so I was constantly going after flags, special points etc. I didn't play sniper at all due to it's defensive nature and not being very suitable for taking flags. Besides you couldn't score special points, which I was after. Not anymore. Since I don't care about points anymore, I started playing sniper recently and I enjoy this kit. I take back everything I've said in the past about this kit. I absolutely love the accuracy on the m24, both the sound and the accuracy of the l96, and the ability to penetrate chopper's hood that the m95 has. I don't mind anymore if I wait few minutes till the next kill. I don't care if I my score per minute drops nad I finish the round with 10 kills and 20 points, vs 90,100 points that I was used to. What matters is that I'm having fun, especially with the single head shot kills!

Re: I finally play for fun only

Good for you. Hey, you don't have the War College Ribbon yet.

Comment

Good plan. You'll enjoy the game more and probably will play BF2 longer (less burnout).

Comment

lol playing for fun..........
        I remember playing jet set willy... now that was fun! and can assure you there was no stats involved

Comment

good for u man

Comment

Why on earth would you want to play a game for fun????
            Have you been forced to do it? Is it some sort of sick punishment???

Comment

The trick is to have fun while earning awards

Comment

IMO the sniper kit is the most fun. It's my favorite kit all because of one thing "BOOM HEAD SHOT!"

BTW, who says a sniper doesn't score enough points?

Comment

bravo!!!
                  the time i play now is the same way... for fun. that is all i ever wanted from this game, but the game's competitive level (CAL) ruined it for me. i wont even play it in the lower ladders. it has become just a game again, and the awards never appealed to me. wins were all that mattered to me, and still do but not as far as stats go. i could care less about stats, and yes, my ratios and such have been falling too. big whoop.

good for you, dude.

as for those of you that do play for the fun of attaining awards, etc., i say bravo to you also. i respect your way of having fun with this game. it's just a preference thing, and what appeals to you and i.

Comment

Ive been playing unranked for the last three weeks (down at CW21). Its like playing BF2 all afreash. Hardly play on ranked servers now, and when I do, I only care about the team win. Score N stats can go to hell.
                    All all the new maps, well, thats just WOW!!

Comment

I never understood why people would play just to get some crappy e-award. I play when I feel like it and how I want to. If I want to wait for a Plane, I'll wait for a plane. If I want to wait for a Tank, I will wait for a tank. If I want to snipe, I will snipe. You get my point.

Comment

i did a poll to see what the ratios were with people's playing preferences, and the results speak for themselves. the majority plays for points, awards, stats, and so forth.

Comment

Sell your account. =P

Comment

Welcome to the club?

{WP}Paas

Comment

I'll do the same once I get War College Ribbon. I'm at like 2.90:1 win/loss ratio. About 50 more wins should do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X