Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Idiot Commander

Originally posted by Donkeyman
    There are no free "commander's points", he just gets double the points he earned in the round, so if he did absolutely nothing his 0 points would double.... to 0.

Wrong, he gets half the avarage score of the team added to his, so if the team score avarage was 100 points, he would get 50, for doing nothing, now if he works and gets 30 to 50 of his own points, at the end he would have 100 points, hence why the commander takes the gold alot, which he shouldnt get, only the bonus should go not the medal

Comment

Originally posted by zhpkiller
      Who.... Cares.....

If he's blowing up PLA's artillery, he'll get deducted points for team damage, and that negative score gets tacked to the final commander score. He's only hurting himself, not you. Why is it bothering you?

Having enemy artillery under your control doesn't make your artillery load faster or shoot more shells. So once again, who cares?

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to load up on repair points to me.
      Yes it does, when you control both arty, & zoom in, you can see the extra shells dropping, it is devastating

peace

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
      I have never seen me or someone else as commander be able to fire enemy arty on any map and I have been commander a lot...i have been commander in their bases after we took it over and if not destroyed seen the enemy fire their arty thru the rest of the round.
      Well......I have 330 hrs. commanding, & 160 hrs. in wake, & I have seen it almost a dozen times

It happens when you take their airfield @ the very beginning of the game, like when they have a n00b commander, & they let a fully loaded BH land @ the airfield w/ out being spotted the first time it sorties

I happened last night, we took the airfield w/ the game @ 290 to 270 tickets

We raped them into a corner @ the North village all round, & arty appeared @ the airfield w/ @ least 70 tickets left, we got 2 extra artillary pieces, I was poundin' them w/ 5 arty guns, & they were getting raped by 2 planes, 2 AH, & 2 tanks

3/4 of their team disconnected

I have seen rape so brutal that we got all 6 arty

I am talkin' LAW, & ORDER SVU level rape!!

peace

Comment

Same happens on Kubra Dam. just UAV and Sat Scan. I have seen all 6 tubes of arty on Wake also. Is it just those 2 maps though? I think I've seen it in Karkand when we took the factory but I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by framed.ca
          Rawr i'm an expert commander, everyone that doesn't know 100 % of all the facts in this game are n00bs.

If you don't know what I mean then you must be a noob!! I live and breathe BF2, and am going to flame a ll the casual players!

Don't come ot these forums unless you play 5 hours a day, cause you're a noob and you can't handle the intensity required to be a 1337 c0mmandz0r like me!!
          Now lets see if you can make a living with that.
          I didn't think so either.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch9
            Same happens on Kubra Dam. just UAV and Sat Scan. I have seen all 6 tubes of arty on Wake also. Is it just those 2 maps though? I think I've seen it in Karkand when we took the factory but I'm not sure.
            It can happen only if their home base is not uncapable.

Comment

does this happen on other maps too?

Comment

Originally posted by venny
                does this happen on other maps too?
                All the maps that have capable home base, you can take control over their arty if you hold the base long enough. UAV and satelite still stay theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotty
                  Oh my God... Get a life... and a job... and take up drinking... and a sport. Seriously.
                  I have a wife, a master degree, well paid job, I play golf on saturdays, go to gym 3-4 times a week, and go out clubbing at least once a week. I put those 600 hours into BF2 during a period of over 11 months which is 1.7 hours a day, plenty of time for everything else.
                  p.s. I didn't get the drinking part. Are you telling me to start drinking or quit drinking?

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                    I have a wife, a master degree, well paid job, I play golf on saturdays, go to gym 3-4 times a week, and go out clubbing at least once a week. I put those 600 hours into BF2 during a period of over 11 months which is 1.7 hours a day, plenty of time for everything else.
                    p.s. I didn't get the drinking part. Are you telling me to start drinking or quit drinking?

don't start or quit if you already have, alcohol has no use other than to give people pleasure from being stupid

Comment

its very annoying, because most of the time people ignore votes even when a commander is doing something really stupid. Always next game

Comment

Working...
                      X