Idiot Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Idiot Commander

Well that's really gay. I would have kept repairing like you did anyways. Repair points, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeyman
      There are no free "commander's points", he just gets double the points he earned in the round, so if he did absolutely nothing his 0 points would double.... to 0.
      The commander's points are average of his team's points, times 2 if your team wins. As a commander you don't score points by kills or capping flags or repairs etc. Your team scores the points and you get half of their average. You can do absolutely nothing as a commander, go eat a sendwich and come back at the end of the game, and you're still gonna have points. In fact, if your team wins, there's guaranteed gold, silver or bonze for you even though you didn't do anything. Of course there is no guarantee that your team will win, that's why you want to help your team to win, so you can double your points and finish in the top 3. So, answer to your question, yes there are free points in case you didn't do anything as a commander but colected the points that your team earned.

Originally posted by BPCrusher01
      I for one have never seen this happen. Not saying that it doesn't, just not that I have noticed. And for the record I do have quite a few hours playing this game.
      Pay attention next time when you play on a map with capable main base, like Wake for instance. If the USMC holds the airfield for a while, the chinese will start progressively losing one howitzer at a time. If the round lasts for a while (16 players 64 size map) you'll see the Chinese without any arty left.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
        No, you are the noob. There is a bug in Wake where when you take the airfield, you take the arty as well.

same thing happens on Kubra Dam, except its the uav and trailer...i found that out the hard way...

Comment

Idiot commander also happened to me on Wake. I was downed by a jet, was flying a blackhawk when a J-10 shot me down. SO here I was stranded in the middle of the lake. In a state of panic, because there was an armor on the island beach ahead of me. I pressed T along with request new orders, but accidently pressed request artilarry. So Here I was swiming in the sea when friendly arty rains down on my squad. Part of my fault, buyt the commander should look before they accept an arty or UAV request form the squad. Use sccan first.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhawk5
            Idiot commander also happened to me on Wake. I was downed by a jet, was flying a blackhawk when a J-10 shot me down. SO here I was stranded in the middle of the lake. In a state of panic, because there was an armor on the island beach ahead of me. I pressed T along with request new orders, but accidently pressed request artilarry. So Here I was swiming in the sea when friendly arty rains down on my squad. Part of my fault, buyt the commander should look before they accept an arty or UAV request form the squad. Use sccan first.
            LMAO! This is why I scan before accepting an arty request!

And yes, way too many people still don't know about the Wake arty bug.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
              Play a little bit longer than 3 hours what you currently have on Wake out of your 45 hours total, and then you can talk on this forum, that is if you now what you are talking about, n00b.

Maybe because some people like to play more than one map HUH?

Wake is the oldest map, and idk why people like it soo much. IT sucks.

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

Plane whores like it. It has no boundaries other than going off the map entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
                    I would say it is a bug. The enemy still can use arty after this has happened.
                    Some of us have 9-5 jobs and mortgages to pay. Once you finish high school, then you can come troll me, noob. Oh, and let us know when you see a real vagina in person... other than your mom's.

Comment

Who.... Cares.....

If he's blowing up PLA's artillery, he'll get deducted points for team damage, and that negative score gets tacked to the final commander score. He's only hurting himself, not you. Why is it bothering you?

Having enemy artillery under your control doesn't make your artillery load faster or shoot more shells. So once again, who cares?

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to load up on repair points to me.

Comment

Rawr i'm an expert commander, everyone that doesn't know 100 % of all the facts in this game are n00bs.

If you don't know what I mean then you must be a noob!! I live and breathe BF2, and am going to flame a ll the casual players!

Don't come ot these forums unless you play 5 hours a day, cause you're a noob and you can't handle the intensity required to be a 1337 c0mmandz0r like me!!

Comment

I hate when I am commander and I say "Attack This Position" and all I hear is "NO CAN DO!" I tell them to "Procede As Ordered, Soldier" and they say "Negative" Then I say "You are the worst squad" "My grandmother can do better" and they say "Roger That" and I say "Go Go Go" and they say "We need a supply drop at this position" and then other people say "Get first aid, here.. Get first aid, here.. Get first aid, here" and then other people say "Get ammo, here.. Get ammo, here.. Get ammo, here.."

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me last night, I was US commander on wake, we para dropped a full BH on the airfield, & took it in the first 2 minutes of the game

We were up to 2 extra arty for a total of 5, & they had 1 base (North Village), & I was "FVCKIN" THEM UP", while a Cobra was circle raping them, & 2 tanks where camping the bridge,

3/4 of their team disconnected

This "1 striper" continually blew up the arty, & I was trying to text message that he was blowin' up our arty, & he wasn't paying attention, so I had 1 of my clan m8's in TS tk him w/ a 500 lb. bomb lol

peace

Comment

I've spend close to 300 hours playing Wake Island,
                              Oh my God... Get a life... and a job... and take up drinking... and a sport. Seriously.

Comment

The commander's points are average of his team's points, times 2 if your team wins. As a commander you don't score points by kills or capping flags or repairs etc. Your team scores the points and you get half of their average. You can do absolutely nothing as a commander, go eat a sendwich and come back at the end of the game, and you're still gonna have points. In fact, if your team wins, there's guaranteed gold, silver or bonze for you even though you didn't do anything. Of course there is no guarantee that your team will win, that's why you want to help your team to win, so you can double your points and finish in the top 3. So, answer to your question, yes there are free points in case you didn't do anything as a commander but colected the points that your team earned.

Pay attention next time when you play on a map with capable main base, like Wake for instance. If the USMC holds the airfield for a while, the chinese will start progressively losing one howitzer at a time. If the round lasts for a while (16 players 64 size map) you'll see the Chinese without any arty left.
                                I have never seen me or someone else as commander be able to fire enemy arty on any map and I have been commander a lot...i have been commander in their bases after we took it over and if not destroyed seen the enemy fire their arty thru the rest of the round.

Comment

Working...
                                X