Increasing W/L Ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Increasing W/L Ratio

6 good players w/ a broad range of talents using TS can win every round for hours on end

peace

Comment

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
      6 good players w/ a broad range of talents using TS can win every round for hours on end

peace
      Exactly!! Lets play!

Comment

The funny thing is that 1.3 removes, the rediculous 3:1 requirement from WCR, because the mighty developerss finally realized that the persuit of virtual awards brings out the worst in people and gameplay.

padding - whoring - team stacking - cheating - swiching - bitching - and the worst of all: discussions of the above kind

Comment

There's this server, 24/7 Karkand US_Hammerdrive or something. The US ALWAYS wins on that server for the 200 minutes I've been there.

Other than that this badge is lame. Everytime you join a game you're moved to the losing team. And being in a squad does not stop you from being switched; I've been SL and ran around the map capping flags left and right, only to be killed and then moved to the other team who has no spawns left.

Comment

Originally posted by -=TxG=-Phoenix
            Switching teams when new map loads!
            That is such a dirty way to play just to get a make believe award made of pixels thats why server go to hell as all the decent player slowly switch to the same side and make the sides uneven (skill wise)

My advice is much simpler, dont worry about your w/l ratio, most people with that ribbon exploited to get it (team switched) and it not respected by other players, even ones that care about stats

Comment

I don't think the award is make believe. I see it, so it exists. It just doesn't mean anything in life except to show off in BF2 forums.

Comment

go play on MEC on the insomnia sharqi 24/7 server. Almost always a win.. i have a 187-26 w/l
                i going for my WCR early, but the 50 comm hours is the hardest part.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxor127
                  I don't think the award is make believe. I see it, so it exists. It just doesn't mean anything in life except to show off in BF2 forums.
                  The Moon is demonstratably not there, of noone looks.

Comment

Originally posted by datakillx99
                    Can you guys give me some tips on how to raise my W/L ratio? I know most of you will answer "start winning more often" but I lose a lot of games due to joining a bad team EVERY TIME!!! How do you guys avoid this? Id like to get the WCR someday :cry:
                    You so mean...I was going to say WIN! (or you could do the shameless thing and switch teams once victory is at hand for said team

Comment

Working...
                    X