the RIB replaced this?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the RIB replaced this?!?!

i dont know, but i just found this...if this was meant to to be the primary boat in bf2, why dont they have it now?!?!

lets get some thoughts on this, and if someone brought it up earlier then delete this thread

Re: the RIB replaced this?!?!

that LCAC seems it would be to damn slow, i would rather of seen this instead of the RIB

Comment

Originally posted by [AE]LoneWolf
      i dont know, but i just found this...if this was meant to to be the primary boat in bf2, why dont they have it now?!?!

lets get some thoughts on this, and if someone brought it up earlier then delete this thread
      Yes it was suppose to be included in the game but someone forgot to put it in. Would have been pretty cool somewhat I think

Comment

was in like the blackhawk with missles but they removed it.

Comment

Thats it i say we riot and theaten ea until they put this stuff in. They had so many different maps and vehicals! but no they took them out! GRRRRRRR

Comment

That thing has been in since the third or fourth release of Desert Combat - they never could get it to work right. Maybe they had high hopes but still couldn't get it to work.

Comment

I saw it once. now that you bring it up. Desert combat:Omaha Beach: There she was the pride of our team. Mobilespawn. Tank and hummv. two 50. cals. too bad i only saw her for about 5 mins. but she was a beut

Comment

Originally posted by shadow2k1
                that LCAC seems it would be to damn slow, i would rather of seen this instead of the RIB

http://www.specialoperations.com/images/sbr.ht1.jpg
                Yeah, a SBR would have been TONS better.

Comment

It was not included because BF2 code does not allow you to have a vehicle on top of a vehicle. So trying to move some HUMVEEs or DPVs in the LCAC would be impossible. EA recognized this, and decided not to include it.

Comment

Well y not change the code just for the LCAC. Iv seen it done before

Comment

Originally posted by TITAN126
                      It was not included because BF2 code does not allow you to have a vehicle on top of a vehicle. So trying to move some HUMVEEs or DPVs in the LCAC would be impossible. EA recognized this, and decided not to include it.

Exactly.

Comment

I Have Seen It Done On Dc Now I Think They Can Do It On Bf!

Comment

DC was on the BF42 engine, completely different than the BF2 engine. It CANT be done on the BF2 engine and thats why they didnt include it.

Comment

thats sexy, and that second image looks even sexier....

no one-shot-kill with an eyrx on taht th ing

Comment

so thats why the carrier can't move planes would just fall through

Comment

Working...
                              X