w00t first sarg now only 28,417 to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w00t first sarg now only 28,417 to go

Same situation, just crossed 20K a few days ago myself.

Strange thing is, now the points seem to come a lot easier. It took me 300 hours to make 20K points (yeah, I know, I'm an a$$-$ucking n00b), but all of a sudden I seem to have made some mental breakthrough, and some rounds I'll go 10-2, or 23-6, and I've become a mean SOB with the AT rockets.

Not only that, but all of a sudden I'm on the winning side more often than not. Totally strange experience, since I spent all my time going up to 20K feeling like the world's best victim.

Comment

haha tru
      i know exactly how you feel!

Comment

When I hit First Sergeant it all changed, my k/d ratio has went up and I get alot more kills in a round than deaths on average.

Comment

I'm like 4K away

Comment

Originally posted by way21337
            I'm like 4K away
            57h and 13k points . I saw this at ur stat bar Knife 01:54:52 1,380 kills / 46 deaths. :P

Originally posted by Mrt1989
            57h and 13k points . I saw this at ur stat bar Knife 01:54:52 1,380 kills / 46 deaths. :P
            Also ur Favorite Victim
            (Kills to, via EA) ultrak3wlf3wl (255)

Comment

Hahahaha!!!

Way too leet, huh? LMFAO

Comment

hmmm....very strange skewed stats there. You know the BFROE peeps are here don't you?

Yeah....my stats aren't that great either. My k/d ratio is 70%. It used to be around 62%. :cry: I found that concentrating on getting badges and ribbons actually helped my stats. Rather than randomly picking a kit and switching every other death, I made a point to have an objective each time I spawned.

Comment

Originally posted by {Sn][per} ELI
                  hmmm....very strange skewed stats there. You know the BFROE peeps are here don't you?

Yeah....my stats aren't that great either. My k/d ratio is 70%. It used to be around 62%. :cry: I found that concentrating on getting badges and ribbons actually helped my stats. Rather than randomly picking a kit and switching every other death, I made a point to have an objective each time I spawned.

thats how i feel...when your sooo concerned about getting A number of kills and you stick to one kit you re more likely to do better....

Comment

BTW seargeant master of the corps ISNT earned by oints but EA gives it to the best player of each month

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Cool
                      BTW seargeant master of the corps ISNT earned by oints but EA gives it to the best player of each month
                      oh ma bad....so basically your still a first sarg when you hit 50k? unless you have the best score?
                      also you still get the unlock right? for hitting 50K?

or do i have to wait till 60k?

Comment

If you hit 50k points then you will be a
                        Master Gunnery Sergeant or Sergeant Major . Depense if you have requiered badges to get Sergeant Major rank.

Comment

I'm totally never gonna get there, its taken me 170 hours or so to get 20k, im only 300 points over it now, and when 2142 comes out there's gonna be no way people will still play bf2. I kind of suck n00b at this game, a university timetable doesn't really give me that much time, I've had this game since it came out. I'm gonna get there though, no matter what it takes I'll be a Sgt. Major. I'm totally gonna buy 2142, mechs OWN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1989

Also ur Favorite Victim
                            (Kills to, via EA) ultrak3wlf3wl (255)

LOL Nice work 255 kills what a padder!

Comment

Working...
                            X