Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you gonna whine after Patch 1.3 comes out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you gonna whine after Patch 1.3 comes out.

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
    Have u whined about the game play changes before with previous patches. Do you think u will whine this time also and start tons of threads about how its not fair about what EA/Dice has done to butcher the gameplay, but yet you still play.
    I'll most likely bitch for the first three or four days and then accept my fate. :laugh:

Comment

Depends. that is if they going to fix most of major bugs in Patch 1.3

Comment

I will whine if DICE hasn't fixed all the bugs theyself created. For example it's quite ridiculous that someone amateur employer takes away the effect how water reacts to bullets etc. This patch should be "the mother of all patches" but we all know quite well how capable DICE is creating patches.

Comment

I want my cheese so I can snack it while Im learning to play with the new features.

Comment

Patches come and go, but whining is FOREVER.

Comment

Stilla- Killa, proudly whining about whiners since 2006. Man, thats gotta be a nice slice of irony right there. Right next to your whine.

Comment

I've pretty much given up on BF2. Waiting for DCon to release.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                  Stilla- Killa, proudly whining about whiners since 2006. Man, thats gotta be a nice slice of irony right there. Right next to your whine.
                  u better believe it brather

Comment

Voted for "No" because a real Chuck Norris is never whining (even not at his birth :evil: )

Comment

Never have whined, never will whine...

If I don't enjoy playing it anymore, I'll stop and go play something else.

Comment

Will you whine about whiners? :P this is getting ridiculous...

Comment

I won't, never did with any patch. But I will enjoy to see all the kids whining again like in all the previous releases.

Comment

No I'm not going to whine after patch 1.3. I'm going to be a proactive whiner and start right now!

:cry: Patch 1.3 killed my father, raped my mother, ate my brothers and sisters and you don't even want to know about the family pets.

Comment

I dont like 2 things i have heard about it so far

1. medics only revive you to half full health.
                              2. greanade launcher will be removed (assualt will be nothing without this i dont play assualt that much but i know they are basicly just special forces without c4(

you can check my stats and see im not a big assualt guy my bf2 name is Nincehelser

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                                I dont like 2 things i have heard about it so far

1. medics only revive you to half full health.
                                2. greanade launcher will be removed (assualt will be nothing without this i dont play assualt that much but i know they are basicly just special forces without c4(

you can check my stats and see im not a big assualt guy my bf2 name is Nincehelser
                                1) new way of healpointwhoring :yay: It would only cause that the victim dies more often-->more revives-->more points--->more whoring--> joke
                                2) remove GL? you cant be serious

PROOF??!

Comment

Working...
                                X