Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you gonna whine after Patch 1.3 comes out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you gonna whine after Patch 1.3 comes out.

Have u whined about the game play changes before with previous patches. Do you think u will whine this time also and start tons of threads about how its not fair about what EA/Dice has done to butcher the gameplay, but yet you still play.

Re: Are you gonna whine after Patch 1.3 comes out.

Is the patch going to be that bad?

Comment

i havent complained yet, nor do i plan to....add that to the poll options.......you are only asking if we want cheese with our whine, implying we will all whine.....since your poll options do not apply to myself, or many others, i suggest you add an option to accomidate for us...

i like complain/whine threads, and i like the ones that complain/whine about the complainers/whiners....they slightly amuse me.....

Comment

I like a good sharp cheddar cheese, with a nice California Chardonnay.

As long as there are patches, there will be whining. Can't wait to hear the crying after base-raping / flag-raping replaces squad hopping Armor whores are rejoicing as we speak!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
          i havent complained yet, nor do i plan to....add that to the poll options.......you are only asking if we want cheese with our whine, implying we will all whine.....since your poll options do not apply to myself, or many others, i suggest you add an option to accomidate for us...

i like complain/whine threads, and i like the ones that complain/whine about the complainers/whiners....they slightly amuse me.....
          well if u choose no then it means u dont want cheeese with your whine and therefore are not whining

Comment

Think back to the days without the patches. Bunny hoppinh, GL whores, plane whores, and people killing you from inside of hotels, don't forget all the TKs you got from laying mines and claymores. Patches ARE are good thing and don't whine if you can jump are shooting people with your GL. Get some skills noob.

Comment

i probely have the worst PC and i have never had any problems with this game..i think that its just great.

Comment

I never whine I just bring up valid discussion on the ins and outs of the game..but can I still have some cheese? Preferable a good sharp cheddar....

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                  you are only asking if we want cheese with our whine, implying we will all whine.....
                  ROFL! That's the point! BECAUSE YOU ALL WILL! Christ I hate patches. ONLY for the sheer fact you will all whine like mules. For gawd's sake, learn to adapt people.

Nice poll, I love it! Couldn't stop laughing.

Comment

If the patch blows.............sure, why not complain?

otherwise..............why complain?

Besides, complaints make things better. Or in the least, should.

Comment

Aside from squad-hopping, I didn't think v1.3 had any major gameplay changes, right?

Comment

I can't wait to drop jeeps on snipers it should be more fun than crates LoL

Comment

Nah, but i will get annoyed if the Assault rifles aren't brought up to par with the G36E, and the J10 is still better than anything.
                          (Assault rifles should be souped up, J10 should be more like the MiG, F35 should be more like the F18 or whatever it is)

Comment

When the new patch comes out, ill still be winning, never whining...

Comment

Can we wait till the patch actually comes out before we go through all this, yes when the patch comes out there will be a gizzilion threads about how EA screwed people over, and how now people cant play it, and about how people are leaving battlefield because of it, and there will be a lonly one or two people actually bothering to say that they like the patch.

BUT the patch isnt out yet so no-one can complain about it, no-one knows besides the testers/programmes who are working on it knows how it will actually affect play, people can only speculate. But i mean come on.........you want people to speculate as to whether they're going to complain about something that isnt even out yet.....hence no-one knows how will affect the actual game play. Thats just wrong!

Comment

Working...
                              X