cant build it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cant build it...

Yes, Sony is the devil...alienware and the like, charge what seems like 3x for the stuff you get from them....in fact I priced the PC I just built on the alienware site, and it came up to around $3000!!! I paid $1100!!!!

Weasel you way into doing it yourself...or like darkangel said, Hire me, I'll outbid him!!!

Comment

Dell is alright, cheaper as well, no problems with my dell at the moment. I was going to build a PC (never built one b4), but I have exams and I don't want to focus on other stuff so I just bought an XPS (desktop) and no probs so far a month and a half running is its cool, would have been better with a glass window.

So ill recommend the XPS laptop. Alienware too pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by d3sc3n7j
        Yes, Sony is the devil...alienware and the like, charge what seems like 3x for the stuff you get from them....in fact I priced the PC I just built on the alienware site, and it came up to around $3000!!! I paid $1100!!!!

Weasel you way into doing it yourself...or like darkangel said, Hire me, I'll outbid him!!!
        Sony = teh suck.
        :dead:

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
          Sony = teh suck.
          :dead:
          Sony,Dell,Compaq,Ect.

They are all "The Suck"

Any namebrand company is horrible

Comment

Originally posted by d3sc3n7j
            Sony,Dell,Compaq,Ect.

They are all "The Suck"

Any namebrand company is horrible
            It really comes down to their application. For the office, I don't mind a Dell or HP. But when it comes to personal use, homemade all the way!!

Comment

magicmicro.com

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis12
                lol i got a dell dimension 4700
                i have that also. i run on the defualt settings i have a low ping my graphics gard is a 6800 and it is great quality and its never choppy or bad. i owule recomend a dell

Comment

Dell bought out alienwear. 1 of my friends got one before dell took over and it worked great.So some of his friends got some after dell took over and they sucked.My advice? Build a custom computer, or buy a custom on ebay

Comment

Working...
                  X