Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally Sgt Major

Originally posted by govedob
    Well I'm sorry for being stupid for not playing 24/7, but some of us have to work 60 hours a week and wifes to deal with. Not to mention working out 3 times a week to maintain my size.
    Not saying you were stupid mate, and yes I do play a hell of a lot more than most people and I have plenty of free time, and as I'm only 16 I doubt I'll have anything close to a 'missus' for a while yet

Comment

Congrats! Took me two months to get from 1st sgt to sgt major, and less than a month to go from sgt major to 2nd Lt., so it can be done quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Endless954
        Congrats! Took me two months to get from 1st sgt to sgt major, and less than a month to go from sgt major to 2nd Lt., so it can be done quickly.
        how many hours a day did u play

Comment

Good work on getting Sgt Major! I am about 5000 points away from getting promoted to Master Gunnery Sergeant. I seems to take forever and I was going to quit after this too at 50,000 points but when the amount of points decreased towards the next promotion I think I will play until at least 2nd or 1st Lt.

Comment

Originally posted by [FM]Master_Chief
            Grats man, I have another 15k or so to go. Anyone else thinks that the 30k gap is pretty ridiculous? Especially since the next promotion is in only 10k?
            roger that. I think its a crazy jump to have to get 30,000 points so early in the ranking system. Im about 10,000 from seargant major, and though i said to myself i'd never bother to get there, i think im too addicted to this game to stop playing

Comment

if had 1st sgt for about 3 weeks, and I still need another 13k... ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                how many hours a day did u play
                3-4 hours most days. some none, some more. Depends on how bored I am.

I normally play 1-2 hours per day, but since about 40k points I've been marathoning to get to LT., now I have all the unlocks and am slowing down.

Comment

Originally posted by Endless954
                  30K in 60 days? 500 points per day is relatively easy, but only if you can play every day. If you play 2 or 3 times a week, 2 hours each time like myself, it's gonna take you much longer. The most I've done per day was 1200 points and I felt extremely tired after that, but there have been times when I was taking week or two long breaks from BF2.

Comment

how many points do u guys get a round anyways

Comment

depends... i think i usually average around 50, but the server i play on's average rounds are about 10 minutes....

Comment

Congrats govedob keep going don't stop now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
                          Not saying you were stupid mate, and yes I do play a hell of a lot more than most people and I have plenty of free time, and as I'm only 16 I doubt I'll have anything close to a 'missus' for a while yet
                          Get a job?

Comment

Originally posted by [FM]Master_Chief
                            Anyone else thinks that the 30k gap is pretty ridiculous?
                            Yes!!

Comment

I should be there in a few weeks, it'll be nice to have the last 2 unlocks. My goal is 90,00... the dual bars looks so sexy.

Comment

7k away from my Sgt Major. It ****es me off too because I want to keep that star for a while, but I know in about 2-3 weeks, I will be an officer. I wish they still would have kept the two tier ranking system for those that followed a different path...go for Warrant Officers instead of Lieutenant.

Comment

Working...
                                X