Finally Sgt Major

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Sgt Major

After being 1st Sgt. for 5 months, I finally got promoted to Sgt. Major. I was gonna quit after this, but they decreased the requirement for some of the medals, so I'll play for a little bit longer, and then I'll stop. It was a long way to this promotion and I'm happy that I finally got it.

Re: Finally Sgt Major

5 months!?! but hey man, congrats .......it seemed like forever when i tried to rank up but it was worth it wasn't it?

Comment

Yes it was. And I got the last unlocks too.

Comment

i feel like i'm in the same boat, well, a lil', it took me 2 months to get my promotion to 1st sergeant cuz i just didn't play much, and even now i've cut back, but, its life, but i do hope that all the ranks will be carried over to the new 2142

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
          After being 1st Sgt. for 5 months, I finally got promoted to Sgt. Major. I was gonna quit after this, but they decreased the requirement for some of the medals, so I'll play for a little bit longer, and then I'll stop. It was a long way to this promotion and I'm happy that I finally got it.
          :rofl:
          Congrats! That 20,000 point gap take a while. Glad you will be playing a bit longer.

Comment

30K point gap....... it took me about 2 and half months... another week and I'm there.

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
              30K point gap....... it took me about 2 and half months... another week and I'm there.
              You are doing pretty good. And you have most of the awards too. Just spend 15 min in a jet and get the Aerial Service Ribbon, assuming you get 19 kills of course.

Comment

5 months? It took me 6-7 weeks! and it's taken me another 2 weeks to get 9k out 10000 points needed for 2nd. Lt. Should have it by tonight

Comment

Congrats on achieving your goal, now make some new ones :evil:

Veteran Air Defense

This is one of my goals atm.
                  I am 2 hours away from the requirements, but I'm not 'whoring' AA's, just as the moment dictates, or when I'm commander I might sit in one of them for a couple of lives.

Did you know that you can resupply the Tunguska/Linebacker rockets while being Support?

Comment

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
                    5 months? It took me 6-7 weeks! and it's taken me another 2 weeks to get 9k out 10000 points needed for 2nd. Lt. Should have it by tonight
                    Well I'm sorry for being stupid for not playing 24/7, but some of us have to work 60 hours a week and wifes to deal with. Not to mention working out 3 times a week to maintain my size.

Comment

Took me 2 months to get 1SG after gunnery SGT. I don't think I'll ever make SGM. For one thing I suck wit helis and I can't last 15 min in one.

Comment

congrats, Sgt.Major is a fun rank.
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
                          wow. i could never hope to have that many points in so little time. i think took me about 3 months to make just 5000points or something, i dont remember exactly. i dont think i could stay sane if i tried to get 9k points in 6-7 weeks.

Comment

Send me the account. :P

But really, congrats man. Trying to earn 20,000 points to get Sgt. Major. Got about 10,000 more to go.

Comment

Grats man, I have another 15k or so to go. Anyone else thinks that the 30k gap is pretty ridiculous? Especially since the next promotion is in only 10k?

Comment

Working...
                              X