X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Sgt?

Originally posted by govedob
    I think it is very clear about the requirements, at least it was for me. I knew that I have to get all the basic badges before 20,000 to get the 1st sgt promo. And that was even before I joined this forum, so all of my knowledge about BF2 was based on bf2s.com.

i agree with you, it is pretty clear, in fact it is what i looked at before i got my 1st sg rank and I understood it clearly, but (as motorboatJones has proven) some people do not understand as clearly as you and I, im just sayin it might be convenient for newer players and such

Comment

Originally posted by ZackAttack2005
      someone should make a new thread, and the mods should make it a sticky, one that states how the ranks work (ie you need the badges before you rank up to be 1st sg, or else youre stuck as master sg until you get 50,000) so that we dont get more of these threads and if we do get more, we can just link them to the sticky
      Requirements:

Score: 20,000 (You must ahve this too)
      Awards: Basic Knife Combat Badge, Basic Pistol Combat Badge, Basic Assault Combat Badge, Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge, Basic Sniper Combat Badge, Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge, Basic Support Combat Badge, Basic Engineer Combat Badge, Basic Medic Combat Badge (and you gotta have all these)

Straight off the page and very clear. I'm pretty sure at least 80% of the community knows about this....I mean look at the text under my sig (i know it;s tough), that has been there for a couple months now.
      Aside from that I mean, there is google.com and the search button on these and othr forums. No one is keeping it a secret or anything....:thatsbad:

Comment

Originally posted by dragonicfist
        y don't u do it then to "clear things up"; cuz i knew what i needed to get 1st sergeant
        Im not good at wording things correctly, just trust me, someone else should do it

Comment

sorri, i should've specified, i didn't mean u, i was meaning the person who wanted the "sticky" to "clear things up"

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
            Requirements:

Score: 20,000 (You must ahve this too)
            Awards: Basic Knife Combat Badge, Basic Pistol Combat Badge, Basic Assault Combat Badge, Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge, Basic Sniper Combat Badge, Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge, Basic Support Combat Badge, Basic Engineer Combat Badge, Basic Medic Combat Badge (and you gotta have all these)

Straight off the page and very clear. I'm pretty sure at least 80% of the community knows about this....I mean look at the text under my sig (i know it;s tough), that has been there for a couple months now.
            Aside from that I mean, there is google.com and the search button on these and othr forums. No one is keeping it a secret or anything....:thatsbad:

dude, guys...im not arguing the clarity of UBAR, Im just saying that some people (the other 20% i guess) dont think of searching forums, googling it, or finding it on their own, but they decide to come onto forums and ask about it, so if there were a sticky stating the requirements and that you must have the badges before rank up, it might be nice for some people, or as a link when someone does have a question so that we (everyone who comes on this forum) dont have to explain it over and over and start many many threads (such as this one) that dont need to be here.

Originally posted by dragonicfist
            sorri, i should've specified, i didn't mean u, i was meaning the person who wanted the "sticky" to "clear things up"
            yeah, that was me

Comment

Working...
            X