Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dive zoom shoot..... shoot dive zoom..... zoom shoot dive

Originally posted by PREDATOR-SK
    Maybe its because your a dolphin diver and you are getting what your kind( The people who at point blank go prone and start firing constantly) deserve DEATH
    maby you must learn to shoot:laugh:
    retartd

Comment

I personally never go prone when faced with a standoff.

Why? Well beacuse when i see someone go prone, as a sniper i have a **** easy shot at their head... which i take.
      Crouching is pretty good, but they best thing about "insta-Proners" (as i call them), is that if u are fast enough, you can land on their back for a knife.

Comment

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
        You are shooting @ their head when they are in fact already prone, the animation just hasn't caught up w/ their actual movement, that is why ppl shoot @ their shoelaces, because not only is that where they will be, but because of ping, video lag, & slow animations limiting you seeing it, they may already be prone when they are shooting you meaning they actually beat you to the prone position

I think this sum's it up very well!

Comment

just hit the deck aim hard and pop off 1 or two round burst and that baby sings,i should know the PIG is RAMBO`s

not all can really use the weapons for spray and prey

Comment

Many of the animations in BF2 are delayed. It may look like he is shooting you in the middle of a dive but on his screen he may be lying on the ground. Except from close range you should always go prone before shooting. You also need to make sure your not moving at all when your firing, for this will greatly decrease your accuracy.

Comment

Working...
            X