Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh my, I'm HORRIBLE!!!

Originally posted by RingPirate
    I don't like people that use "I suck" and "lol" in one sentence. You people are pathetic. It's not enough for you to just suck at something you have to go around and giggle like a little japanese girl about it. It's like somebody who likes to lose. Wimps.
    Wow. That's a remarkably ignorant statment.
    Far be it for someone to enjoy something despite not being totally awsome at and having there stuff together enough to understand it's just a game. Especially when they've got balls enought to laugh at themselves while looking to improve.

The term "wimp" seems to better apply to someone who calls down others based on their skills in a game that should never be confused with being *meaningful* in anyway.

Just my personal opinion, of cource.

Comment

Originally posted by RingPirate
      I don't like people that use "I suck" and "lol" in one sentence. You people are pathetic. It's not enough for you to just suck at something you have to go around and giggle like a little japanese girl about it. It's like somebody who likes to lose. Wimps.
      are u sure u didnt misspell ur name, isnt it supposed to be buttpirate

Comment

As long as you have fun, it doesn't matter what your stats are.

Comment

you are not so agly look at me lol
          Playing BF2.

Comment

Wow. That's a remarkably ignorant statment.
            Far be it for someone to enjoy something despite not being totally awsome at and having there stuff together enough to understand it's just a game. Especially when they've got balls enought to laugh at themselves while looking to improve.

The term "wimp" seems to better apply to someone who calls down others based on their skills in a game that should never be confused with being *meaningful* in anyway.

Just my personal opinion, of cource.
            Well looking at your statement I'm not sure who thinks BF2 is more *meaningful*. I'm not sure who puts more time into tallking about it and making wise statements like it was some way of life and not just a game.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Wargimp
            It happens. It's strange.
            It's BF2
            If you see a thread 'I suck so bad lol' and you think, wow that guy has the balls to laugh about himself than maybe you should invest a little thought in why and when people laugh espaicially when written out.

are u sure u didnt misspell ur name, isnt it supposed to be buttpirate
            Uh burn. Now I feeel really horrible. You're a real smart one.

Comment

Originally posted by Uberduber
              "The F***in' Way She Goes" :laugh:
              Watching Season 6?
              You bet ! Can't wait for the movie !

Comment

Working...
              X