Oh my, I'm HORRIBLE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my, I'm HORRIBLE!!!

Haha wow I have just realized how bad I am at bf2. I have a KDR ratio of .5 and I have a purple heart medal. I feel horrible about this and i know I will never be able to redeem that account. However, I do not want to ditch it considering the work I put into getting medals/ranks/unlocks. What do you guys do when your account sucks horribly? :laugh:

Also, any tips for not dying so easily, such as stealth tactics, would be GREATLY appreciated

P.S. It doesnt help that I lag REALLY bad on bf2 :x

Re: Oh my, I'm HORRIBLE!!!

Sorry, I wouldn't know...

Comment

Do a "i suck" search and you'll find tons of threads like this. What's your machine specs?

Comment

I don't think I've been disappointed with my account to consider that.

Comment

Fu*k stats, and just have fun thats what I suggest. Why make a game a chore trying to get your k:d ratio up and get medals when you can just play it..

Comment

You have only played 1 day and 3 hours total time... That's nothing.... If you are worried about it... Use this account to practice new kits and use another for actual play. That's what I do.

Comment

Fu*k stats, and just have fun thats what I suggest. Why make a game a chore trying to get your k:d ratio up and get medals when you can just play it..
              Its interesting, because if you just play to have fun anyways and pay little (key word little, not zero) attetion to your stats, they will actuallly improve faster/better...

Comment

Ah, Sir Eden, I must agree. I just hate when people laugh at me for my specs :laugh: Anyways, you can see my system specs if you go to the support forum and look at the thread called: Lag/Choppiness something or other lol (I cant remember )

P.S. Alcorr, very good point. I will have to try ignoring my stats for once, cuz im usually obsessed with them XD

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
                  Hear, Hear!

Comment

your best bet is to find a better player and learn and improve by sticking with him ingame
                    for example you should have xfire and be prepared to tag up with a more experienced player when you see him playing

other than that
                    1. learn to be more effective in vehicles
                    2. play Karkand (*shudders) if you find yourslef getting killed by jets and helicopters alot
                    3. stop playing spec ops so much - it is not a good killing class, be a support, medic, assault instead if you are infantry
                    4. be more of a team player - you don't seem to cap flags enough

Comment

Practise is the key word man , no one get PRO over 24h of play time . I think im not liying if i say we were all noobs at the beginning.

Comment

Yea, I havent played specops in awhile. I'm usually medic or anti-tank. The only reason it is my top class is because I was obsessed with it when I started out. Blowing up arty on wake gave me such a rush :laugh:

P.S. I dont know whether assisting a capture raises your Ctrl-P. Caps but I almost always assist in the capture for, when I lonewolf the capture, I get artied like a son of a gun

Comment

How to get your K/D up:

Learn how be a GOOD sniper with the M95. I get about 40-60 kills and 10-15 deaths with that.

Learn to use the G3. BEST gun but ONLY if you can use it properly.

Learn to guide an AT rocket unzoomed at a proned infantry unit at medium range. AT > anything past close range. At close quarters DAO > Anything.

Comment

Yea, so far I have G36C and L85 unlocked. I plan on getting the Dao next and then either the M95 or the G3 (probably G3 as I rarely go sniper, although I'm pretty good with claymores :laugh: )

Comment

The DAO is good fun...

Comment

Working...
                              X