Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mature servers?

Originally posted by Panzerfaust Monk
    I'll put this bluntly. I can't find any servers that are worth a da** anymore, nor could I ever find them in the first place. Mostly, it seems no one knows what teamwork is anymore.
    Hey Panzerfaust Monk,

For BF2 Vanilla action give the VSFGamers server a try. The IP is listed below. I've been playing there for more than 6 months and it's great. The server is closely monitored by mature Admins and VSF members with upgraded Punkbuster points. Smacktards are quickly delt with. Most people that play on the server use VOIP, squad up, and they don't really care about meaningless awards. Instead, the focus is on fun, teamwork and getting the win for the team.

For BF2:SF action go to The Armory Clan's server. They run a 64 player Warlord, Ghost Town, Mass Destruction rotation but sometimes throw in other maps like Devil's Perch. They run each map twice and swap teams in between rounds. Squad up with any of the (=A=) guys for good squad play. I used to play on the Moongamers SF server but The Armory Clan's server beats it hands down. Their IP is:

70.86.73.59:16569

Both of these servers typically start running at about 5 to 6 pm Central and run into the wee hours of the morning.

Comment

Try the CoFR server. It is admined by mature guys who actually play in squads. They usually get going about 8pm Central...

Comment

I appreciate everyone jumping in to give me a few good servers. I'll try checking these out today. Thanks.

Comment

I can only offer 1 definitive tip for you, stay away from german servers. German servers hold HORID admins that allow cheating and stat padding. Is this me generalizing? Yes, but with good reason, IE: every single german server without exception i visit has the same characteristics.

How to find a mature server? Buy your own and police it accordinly.

Comment

Who are you 'Flood,the server Gestapo?

Every thread you start/participate in has at a minimum of one mention of padders,cheats,bad admins and other sanctimonious preaching from you.

How about you STFUA and play the game? If you see something that violates the ROE, you know what to do.

Comment

If you are looking for good servers you might to try this one:

Its the only server i´ve been playing on for more than the last 6 month because its well admined with nice players on it.

Comment

Working...
              X