I HATE tkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I HATE tkers

I hate it when people TK me for my rifle. If you want the L96 so bad then go unlock it yourself.

Comment

Re: I tkers

Originally posted by phantasm11B
      I it when people TK me for my rifle. If you want the L96 so bad then go unlock it yourself.
      I'm always so tempted to not revive people when they die with it. What's even worse is when I finally do get it off of an enemy and then I see a freindly medic die. I don't want to pick up his kit and revive him, but I just have to.

Comment

hahahaha owned

Comment

Alllllllllll Tk'ers Must Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by tampadep
            Alllllllllll Tk'ers Must Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
            Whoa there! Sometimes, a TK is for the good of the team. Think about it, would you TK a commander that was camping inside a tank?

Comment

I do that a lot. Then get an admin to kick them. Oh and another one to do is jsut jump out of the plane and let it crash. ****es them off SO MUCH.
              That second guy was the worst tker i have EVER seen in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                I do that a lot. Then get an admin to kick them. Oh and another one to do is jsut jump out of the plane and let it crash. ****es them off SO MUCH.
                That second guy was the worst tker i have EVER seen in my life.

Yeah... that video... omg..

I hate assholes like that

Comment

haha thats nice, i gotta try that next time someone is being a **** =)

Comment

Good Job! Damn TK'ers are a flat out pain! I once had a guy fire a rocket at my head and kill me just to get an APC.

Comment

Carrier Flashbangers Anonymous

Open all hours

Comment

Must say I loved that first video.

Last time I played Moders Ghost Town server it was rampant with m95 wielding chopper thiefs.

--My personal philosiphy: If you like to stand by a jet/chopper with your shiny m95 ima KILLL JOOOOO!!!!--

Seriously in the period of 2 rounds I was probably tkd 5-10 times for a chopper. (I dont suck at helicopter either)

If you guys see a player named "giantslor" around he will tk you for jet/plane.
                        I actually followed this guy around the rest of the round teamkilling him untill
                        he finally left the server. Next round I was 47-2 in meh chopper and I didn't tk anyone for it neither.

Comment

You know, I really don't get much of this TKing crap on european servers. Seriously, the worst I see most of the time is simply someone standing in front of my jet (And i have absolutely no hesitation to run em over ) Maybe once or twice someone has tried to run a jeep into me as I was taking off but overall it's not so bad

Maybe it's a trend amongst american kiddies

The funniest anti-TK I've ever done was to do a VTO in an f35 to stop someone from standing in front of it, then he stood UNDER me and started shooting. I cut the engine and dropped the jet on top of him :laugh:

Comment

I love doing that, it makes me feel all nice inside...

Comment

LOL, that was a beautiful way to take out that punk TKer

Comment

It's no wonder this game has gone down the ****ter. These asshats are proud of tking, and people seem to be happy for them.

WTF is wrong with players nowadays?

Comment

Working...
                                X