I HATE tkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE tkers

I hate people that TK for vehicles.. whether it be sniping people out... C4'ing... rockets... essex....and just runway blocking/forcing TK.

lol

This is what happens to people that try to kill me with C4:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: I HATE tkers

LOL good strategy

Comment

haha ur awesome finally some revenge for those stupid tkers

Comment

Wow... look at this queer....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

.... bet he plays on dedicated wake.... rofl

Comment

:laugh:
          It gets ya -4 for the TK, but I'd consiter it worthwhile. Just be careful with the fratracide! Don't wanna be taking out honest players that happen to get in the way.

Comment

lmao good stuff, I don't get revenge like that though.I'll tab out, get bf2cc up and kick them :laugh:

Comment

omg great movie...now that is one of those rare moments where u tking is good

Comment

LOL, that should teach them

Comment

Yeah... and after that.. the guy said I was a TK'er... rofl

This was after about 10 TK's in 2 rounds... This **** always happens to me.. I always thought that would be funny as hell to do, and I got it on camera.. lol

Comment

If servers weren't locking CD keys I would start joining servers and start becoming a self appointed enforcer.

New Nick:
                    The Equalizer

I think there is a clan out there called The Karma Squad that just goes from server to server with a hit list of people that have screwed around with one of their members. You screw with a KS member, the whole clan shows up and puts you down.

Comment

of course theres nothing to stop him running over to pick up his old kit, whip out the detonator and blow you up after you've flown somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtForm
                        of course theres nothing to stop him running over to pick up his old kit, whip out the detonator and blow you up after you've flown somewhere?
                        look at his rank.... lol

Do you really think he knows he can do that?

Comment

Man we had so many assholes today on the server.

Some freaking idiot [FIRST.UK] clan, was throwing the damn flash bangs at the people waitng for jets (including me) and I freaking hate the flashbangs! The light really gets on my eyes, and it's damaging! I've told him to stop or he'll get banned, but the prick just carried on so I ****ing shot the bitch and then he's like mehhhhh mehhhhhh any admin on?? mehhh ****ing *****! I'm like yeh WTF do you want?

And then all these other pricks runing around with their ****ing claymores EVERY****INGWHERE! Really ****ed me off today. Everywhere you ****ing go you get killed by a****ing claymore........

argh what a ****ty day

tada

Comment

lmao at that first video, good tactic but I rarely get them sticking C4 on my jet, mainlyjumping on top of the jet or underneath it, or just M95'ing me out, but its improved since before, I don't get so many tk's as I used to from people standing infront of my jet, they either don't do it or I find another method of getting around it.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                              If servers weren't locking CD keys I would start joining servers and start becoming a self appointed enforcer.
                              Dude, easy fix... Just go to one of the LAN places in a strip mall, sign up for an hour and Reek havoc. Even better, get the CD key out of the registry and use it at home when someone ticks you off.

Comment

Working...
                              X