Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think E.A should let mods have ranked servers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you think E.A should let mods have ranked servers.

EA has said that if a mod becomes popular and the mod wants it they will offer ranking for them.

Most people although are opposed to mods adapting ranking because, as it shows in BF2, it would ruin gameplay, and just makes the overall experience less, enveloping, and less fun overall.

Right now, the most I can see happening is servers adapting ranking instead of it being a widespread thing.

And in the changelog, I think they mean so it doesn't show up as ranking in the server browser...

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
      No, no and no. It would mean that everyones stats up to now would be worthless.
      They already are.

The idea has been discussed more times than I can remember but EA *might* someday provide an alternative ranking system for mods but I really doubt it.
      I agree. The "Ranking" system is why BF2 can still sell for 59.99 at CompUSA. It's a "Constant Pull" that most gamed don't have (although stupid in my opinion). EA wouldn't do anything to "water down" the credabilty of their system. Which in turn could lead to lower sales, yada' yada' yada'.

{WP}Paas

Comment

More maps is a must, where they come from is irrelevant, what's the point in another patch if it doesn't contain more maps?

I have liked what the patches have done to the game, but it doesn't change the fact that I get bored of the maps.

The addon's that have been released are a joke, considering how many maps they come with. I got bored of Special Forces after a couple of days, playing the same small maps over and over.

If EA can't be a*sed to make some new maps then there's plenty of people who are willing to do it for them.

Comment

Working...
        X