Stat padding question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stat padding question.

I dont want to pad, I was to kill myself laughing. Knife and a defibs is THE key.
    My question still stands. If it is classed as padding and I do get reported and the accound gets reset, will they affect my other accounts??

*infact, someone with the knowledge can just PM me instead. Dont wanna see everyone doing. Let me add that 'some poor sod' will be someone who has done me a wronga and revenge will be slow N long

Comment

Originally posted by Darthdean1600
      Ok im trying to get some badges ( First-aid, Ressupply, And Enginer). Would it be stat padding to have a member of my team to waste ammo and me give him ammo to get a better badge? Same question goes for First-Aid and Enginer.My name on the game is the same as on here so you can check out my stuff if needed.

would it be stat padding !!!:laugh: :laugh:

that only makes me wonder what he thought stat padding was if that is'nt:nerr: :nerr:

Comment

Well normaly stat padding is helping out the other team such as kills,Thats why I asked .Ok so i'll take it that im not going to do that. Oh and i would get something differnt than the jackhammer because its not too great....at all.....I regret getting it.

Comment

Paddeing Paddeing Paadeing

Comment

yup tht is stat padding . if he has the intention to help u out by making ur stats better.... well lets just say tht is stat padding

Comment

I got my vet repair badge by sitting next to the essex and repairing it everytime an enemy jet would blow it up....it was really easy.

Comment

The more imporant question is ..would you rather cheat your way into a badge, or grow a sack and earn it? Being a man, id rather earn my cudos.

Comment

ya if only it were that easy. My computer lags on every server so ya.I cant get a job anywhere cause all the bussinses are BS to get money.so anyways.Ok to me it would be different if it was a kill sort of badge and i sat there and just slayed the other guy till I got a badge. This is some what better because in half the maps the planes have a set run and we just shoot up at them.So thats not really padding then.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.Chemical-m24
                    The repair badge is impossible without padding
                    It's hard to get the expert badges, but not impossible. You just need a lot of hard work. That's why they are expert badges.

Comment

If you could get the expert badges easy then everyone would have them and noone would care this way you get respect for the hard ones (with no padding ?):cry:

Comment

or you could just play the game and worry not about badges.

that way you free yourself from a lot of frustration and just have fun.

let them come to you, dont seek them out. you'd be surprised and happy when they come

Comment

Working...
                        X