best BF2 video ever .PERIOD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best BF2 video ever .PERIOD.

Where did you get that music? I wanted to use it for my mod!

And if you don't have an exact place, what could I type into a google search to get some music like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Xaritix
      Where did you get that music? I wanted to use it for my mod!

And if you don't have an exact place, what could I type into a google search to get some music like that?
      I remember asking Keyelite the exact same thing! Here's the site with Bushido (from the video) and a number of other excellent samples:

Magic Box Music

Comment

How do you get one on the movie?

Comment

can someone give me a link to khalid's surprise as the forum decides to not show me the thread of it since it's more than 1 month old....

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
            i didnt make it, I love the video, I watched it a couple times in a row

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=battlefield+2
            LOL
            As soon as I saw the thread: "Best BF2 Video Ever, Period"
            I thought to myself: "Must be Keyelite's Ambush Video..."

Sure enough.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt-Sander-NL
              can someone give me a link to khalid's surprise as the forum decides to not show me the thread of it since it's more than 1 month old....
              I might be able to help! As far as I know, there are seven mirrors currently available:

1. BF2S Files
              2. RapidShare
              3. Movie Factory
              4. Battlefield 2 Files
              5. BF2.se
              6. Machinima.com
              7. FileFront.com

Of those, I'd recommend using BF2S Files in that the speeds are usually excellent and it's particularly straight-forward (just a single click).

Also, if you'd like to leave comments in the original TotalBF2 thread for the film (shameless attempt to encourage a bump here), it's available via this link:

TotalBF2 Thread for Khalid's Surprise

(Just avoid reading the thread prior to seeing the film, though ... it includes some spoilers that give away the ending).

Comment

how do u film it like that so that u don't see the weppons and that but so that it looks like a film?

i want some help cause i want to be able to film like that

plaese tell me how the hell u do that

Comment

Well for starters.. battlelauncher includes a feature that will disable the nametags for you.. www.battlelauncher.com . I use battlelauncher every so often, so it is indeed useful.

And i should have posted this in the very beginning but here is the high quality version of ambush..

(if you dont like that link you can always google "ambush at mashtuur city" to find more links"

Comment

Nice vid... But it stil dont beat MINE 2!

Comment

Originally posted by rapfa
                      how do u film it like that so that u don't see the weppons and that but so that it looks like a film?
                      You'll have to learn how to use the BattleRecorder, rapfa; it's a utility built into Battlefield 2 and it enables you to record the 'engine events' taking place on a BF2 server. Those events are recorded as a 'bf2demo' file and when you play back the file, you can use fancy camera angles and movements and then visit forums to complain about the lack of a rewind function.

Lots of fun, to be sure!

Comment

how do you record a demo then? cause i can't get it to work..

Comment

Working...
                        X