i didnt make it, I love the video, I watched it a couple times in a row

Re: best BF2 video ever .PERIOD.

Deff. nicley edited. good style.

Comment

wow old! LAst yr old!

Comment

omg! We should have some sorts of thread where all the movies are compiled.

Comment

LOL, that video is soooo old. Btw, my friend made it. One person even commented that the video inspired him to buy BF2.

Comment

lol I quessed it was old but its definetly awesome, tell ur friend he did an awesome job

Comment

Goddamnit, why doesn't people use the search function?

Comment

Because we dont have to Jackass! lol

Comment

Yes you do! It obviously says as a warning before you make another thread!

"Make sure you've searched the forums, before posting a new thread!"

Comment

This video is extremely old, and while the editing and camera work is good, it not the best bf2 video ever. Use the search button next time, thats what it's there for.

Comment

ahh dont tell me about search, Im a member at 5 different forums, I was just trying to say that I like the video and that its the best BF2 video Ive seen, I kinda wanted people to have discussion on that, not on how old the video is

Comment

That vidio is pretty (.)(.)s. the cinamatics are top notch..

Does anyone got any opinions on the best in game footage.
                        I want to see pwnage !!

Comment

My god, is there now this massive line between what’s best and what’s worst in threads these days. No longer it is "my favourite", it's teh best, and so is this, and that is also “best”. – It might just be me, but I do see awful lot of these threads across every forum I visit on some subject or another. The poster is forcing a statement who sometimes gets flamed (on some of the more adolescent audience forums) The word just inflicts so much contrast.

Back on topic, there has been plenty of discussion and comments on this video already, concluded in many comments that is not “best” was because it was just a combo of flash transitions and sped up footage. The author, I remember, stating that the over bright only works under certain maps. A lot of the wow factor though came from it being something so incredibly fresh and new at the time.
                          Hell, nobody even knew about removing the name tags back then!

In answer to what would be the most beautiful footage in BF2…
                          Surely the person with the highest graphic settings and resolution at a high frame rate. See John-Paul’s Khalid's Surprise.
                          What you got to understand is that post editing effects / shiny things are just aids to express certain emotions in video. What Khalid's Surprise doe’s that nobody else had done is just to take a wicked fast computer and render BF2, nothing else! (obviously there is more than just that but you get the idea) and is it so visually pleasing.

Comment

Phil (Keyelite) is a talented young man who has already attended school at the Ringling School of Arts in Sarasota and he actually has a promising career ahead of him when he gets out of High School. I've grown to know him slightly (since he lives 20-miles up the street) and he's offered advice on a lot of projects I've already completed. Example.

People can discount his video all they want and say, "Blah blah, it's not that impressive, he just uses flash scenes and blah blah" but this video has inspired a lot of other video's I've seen that have come out after it. IT WAS THE FIRST BF2 VIDEO I saw using the "Man on Fire" style shots which are now showing up in more video's today.

Keep it up Phil!

Comment

Originally posted by N3CK_ONE
                              That vidio is pretty (.)(.)s. the cinamatics are top notch..

Does anyone got any opinions on the best in game footage.
                              I want to see pwnage !!
                              Yea watch Cobratized. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X