Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got the Navy cross and golden schmitar for NO REASON!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I got the Navy cross and golden schmitar for NO REASON!?!

NO!!!! I worked so hard! Now I am not going to hear my little drum roll when I receive it. No screen shot either!

Comment

These are not awarded in game anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
        NO!!!! I worked so hard! Now I am not going to hear my little drum roll when I receive it. No screen shot either!
        It doesn't get awarded ingame anyways

EDIT: Argh DrunkenPirate you beat me too it

Comment

It doesn't get awarded in-game anyway.

Yeah, I know I'm late... just underlining the point.

Comment

-_- i just got it today too. btw, there has always been a bug in which you are shown as private... and no unlocks are provided.. just log out n in again... or it might jsut be that the server disabled the unlocks... jeez man.. ppl just get frustrated for nothing....

Comment

This medals are awarded silently, wich means they'll just show up in BFHQ when you meet the requirement. Sorry, no drum rolls.
              P.S. WHAT?! I wanted to answer the question also!

Comment

what are the req my friend has the navy cross and we both have bout the same hours

never mind i just got them lol

Comment

I was awarded with all three medals, may I add I have 100 hrs + in all. Interesting...How did they implement the changes without me downloading something?

Comment

the changes wont just occur automatically, you'll need to download the new patch so that it will be updated

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rider72
                      the changes wont just occur automatically, you'll need to download the new patch so that it will be updated
                      This would normally be the case, but since we're talking about an award that is soley dependant on the stats DB, it's possible that it isn't the case here.

Question: How many wins for that army do you guys who are having this award pop up have? I'm curious if that may have been reduced as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                        This would normally be the case, but since we're talking about an award that is soley dependant on the stats DB, it's possible that it isn't the case here.

Question: How many wins for that army do you guys who are having this award pop up have? I'm curious if that may have been reduced as well.
                        For me.
                        USMC (W)508 (L)235
                        MEC (W)283 (L)205
                        PLA (W)521 (L)208

Ub3r Pwn3r, just joking

Comment

Ah...This thread cleared it up for me. Was just checking my stats and I have the Navy cross too! Wow, The time requirements have always been simply too much. Points are easy to amass, but time, is just time consuming

Anyway, I had no idea that medals weren't awarded ingame. That really is a pitty! May I ask why? They are just the same as badges and Ribbons, I don't see why a medal wouldn't warrant a drumrole and ingame award! Medals are that most difficult to get because of the time requirements, I certainly would want to get an ingame congradulations!

Comment

Lemme rephrase... has anyone just recently gotten this medal with fewer than 500 wins for that army?

If so, how much less?

Comment

lets ee i just got the navy cross and the mec one and i had def less than 500 wins
                              143:28:47 349 353 0.99 USA
                              100:43:57 195 320 0.61 MEC

Comment

don't unlock anything. just deal with the blank box until the patch comes out. trust me

Comment

Working...
                                X