Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got the Navy cross and golden schmitar for NO REASON!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the Navy cross and golden schmitar for NO REASON!?!

Guys, i dont know what happened today, but it seems that everything is messed. first i cant get an unlock cuz the unlock box shows up empty, second, i got the navy cross and golden shmitar even though i did not fulfill the reqs. i read the forum on EA saying that they've changed the medal reqs. but they didnt mention anything about blank unlock boxes!! good job EA, u've fked it up again...

p.s im not the only person who is having the unlock problem, many other people are having the same trouble as me for some REALLY strange reason!!

Re: I got the Navy cross and golden schmitar for NO REASON!?!

Did a server patch or something on the backend change without a community update?

WTF?

Comment

Those medal reqs. will be changed in 1.3, its not implemented yet. I've had that blank box problem before. No clue on it.

Comment

Why complain?
        Can i get a link to your stats please? Ill delve further into this.
        the unlock problem could be serverside though.

Comment

blank unlock box? that's very interesting. It means that NEW unlock will be introduced, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
            blank unlock box? that's very interesting. It means that NEW unlock will be introduced, for sure.
            uh no, i just got promoted today, and wanted an unlock, but the unlock box shows up empty and i could not unlock anything

Comment

Originally posted by Ali G
              p.s im not the only person who is having the unlock problem, many other people are having the same trouble as me for some REALLY strange reason!!
              I have been having this since the last patch...some games I show up as a Pvt even, with all my unlocks, some I show up as Sgt with No unlocks...all good...I just keep playing and laughing...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JungleMaster
                I have been having this since the last patch...some games I show up as a Pvt even, with all my unlocks
                Its a bug that everyone seems to get at sometime depending on the server you join

Originally posted by JungleMaster
                I show up as Sgt with No unlocks...all good...I just keep playing and laughing...LOL
                Probably cos unlocks have been disabled by the server

Comment

folks, try to help me and not get side tracked please

Comment

folks, try to help me and not get side tracked please
                    punisher18 already asked for you game name so he can take a look at it. So how you spit it out so he can do so. Just a thought.

Comment

Comment

yes but that doesnt explain the blank unlock boxes everyone is getting all of a sudden..

Comment

Guys, i dont know what happened today, but it seems that everything is messed. first i cant get an unlock cuz the unlock box shows up empty, second, i got the navy cross and golden shmitar even though i did not fulfill the reqs. i read the forum on EA saying that they've changed the medal reqs. but they didnt mention anything about blank unlock boxes!! good job EA, u've fked it up again...

The requirement for the navy cross, people's medalion and the golden schmitar was reduced to 100 hours of play time with the respective army instead of the previous 250 hours. This happened during the last couple of days. So hoever has more than 100 hours, will be receiving those medals. For the SF medals it was taken down to 50 hours, instead of the rediculous 4500 hours.

Comment

yay, I got one too

Comment

Hm, Ialready had the Navy Crossand Golden Scimitar and was working on my China hours to get the 3rd one, The Peoples Medallion.
                              I saw this thread and just checked my stats, I now have the chinese medal,I guess it'sjust preparation for the upcoming patch.

Comment

Working...
                              X