Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sknight
    Guest replied
    Re: How did you come up with your BF2 name?

well mine's really interesting. I wrote my name and then deleted the space between my first and last names. Hence: SeanKnight. My favorites so far (in this thread) is PhantomPain and xpnl (nice explanation)

Leave a comment:

• |D|MasterofFate
    Guest replied

Im a big Lord of the Rings fan. It has a character called Turin Turambar ( my first choice for a name, but I couldnt use it) so I found that the Englich translation is Master of Fate, for Turambar so I used it.

Leave a comment:

• imported_deadboy79
    Guest replied

my name is kinda boring but deadboy comes from one of my favorite bands deadboy and the elephantmen. 79 from the year i was born.

Leave a comment:

• Verzili
    replied

my 1st clan was on q3 so i chose the name blade,
    from my fav movie bladerunner

but then i got bf1942 and liked sniping (dc also loved sniping)

so i picked my name from another film i liked (enemy at the gates)"vasilii"

so i combined the 2 and changed the vasili to verzili and ended up with
    blade.verzili
    the TF is my clan tag.

Leave a comment:

• specter
    Guest replied

LoL i cOmes up with my bee ef two name BecUz its teh name i use in other gaymes Lol

Leave a comment:

• xpnl
    replied

Originally posted by Ozirtz
    I was just curious how some of your nicknames came about. I see lots of interesting ones and wonder where/how you thought of them.
    Im using it since bf1942
    I started with a x, found that kinda ...stupid so I add the p(more stupid)then I add [nl] wich was the most stupid thing I could ever do..

Leave a comment:

• socalcaz
    Guest replied

Phantom limb pain is a neurological condition where an amputee feels pain or discomfort in the region where the limb was once located. I am a neuroscientist so such phenomenon interest me. In addition, I thought the name has a nice double meaning for the virtual pain induced in the FPS genre.

Leave a comment:

• dBs
    Guest replied

Had the name since UT2K4. Its the acronym for Decibels. I used to go by Player Hater and Acronympho.

Leave a comment:

• XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied

Take a guess....

normally my name is xmetallicaxguitaristx (I play guitar, metallica is one of my favorite bands, and I have a [peavey] XXX), but since BF2 won't let me have more than 20 characters... I took out the "i"

Leave a comment:

• pYura
    Guest replied

Its a long story, and there was a thread about it already...

Leave a comment:

• The_Misfit
    Guest replied

1st of all, I'm one of our 'senior group', 37 and still gaming.

I read a short story in High School, around 1985-86, called "A Good Man Is Hard To Find". Anyone with some attention span (only 20-30 mins of reading) can read the story here:

I read it and the main character was called "The Misfit" - an escaped convict. The story had a lot of underlying things to it, about how the family in peril takes the wrong path, etc.....

I liked the name, and as a geek back then, I used the nic "TheMisfit" on Bulletin Boards and the early versions of AOL. Still have my TheMisfit1@aol addy, which I've had for 15 years or so. The name obviously stuck, and its pretty much the only name I've ever used in gaming. Instead of having 2349823109 names over time, I've kept one...

Leave a comment:

• N2K
    Guest replied

My original name from all my ex games was taken

so i chose Need To Kill song by Venom

Leave a comment:

• deadman2312
    Guest replied

Originally posted by simio1337
    I had it before BF2 and I've added the term 1337 because I am

O rly?:laugh:

I have had my name for about 7 years now, through many games. Quake, DOOM, Tribes2, Soldat, Americas Army, also online forum persona.

I got the name from a job i used to have, working for a Mortuary Removal Service company, also i get killed alot, so its fitting, haha.

Leave a comment:

• Rez_K'awil
    Guest replied

K’AWIL-la > n. deity name; proper name of the god K’awil, god of generations, royal lineage bloodlines; GII of the Palenque Triad <> (JM) Represents the head of the god with infixed forehead mirror and "smoking axe."

I was really into Mayan culture and writing (still am, just not as much) when I logged into BF2. As for the forums... I just added Rez_ for fun.

Leave a comment:

• EliteRazgriz666
    Guest replied

lol yea good game if a lil short, reminds me of cheesy american films like Top Gun

Leave a comment:

Working...
X