Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozirtz
    Guest replied
    Re: How did you come up with your BF2 name?

Originally posted by EliteRazgriz666
    I was playin Ace Combat 5 at da time so i decided to use the name of the elite squadron on the game

" Grim... is that you? "

I play that also, cheesy story line but some fun flying.

Leave a comment:

• =IMO=THJones
    Guest replied

My tag =IMO= is from my team "In Memory Of" we salute aand memorilize all who serve and have served. My name THJones is in memorium of my late father who served as a US Marine in Vietnam and Korea.

Leave a comment:

• Ozirtz
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Zefram
    how about you start?

Mine is from Star Trek.... Zefram Cochrane discovered warp drive technology for Earth.
    I have had the nick Trizo before I ever started using computers, friends came up with it. It rymed with my truck which they called trimo because it looked like a limo (97 crew cab chevy 1 ton with 8 inch lift, black and big 22 feet long) but chicks loved it so Trizo in the Trimo was born... :laugh:

Leave a comment:

• EliteRazgriz666
    Guest replied

I was playin Ace Combat 5 at da time so i decided to use the name of the elite squadron on the game

Leave a comment:

• Lexus-uk
    Guest replied

Mine is pretty dull really, I drive a Lexus and I'm in the gp squad.

Leave a comment:

• zzDimaxx
    Guest replied

Cigarettes.........

Leave a comment:

• dragonicfist
    Guest replied

i've had my name since BF1942, used it in Halo and other games.... dragons have always been my favourite creature and fist as in packin' a punch, but someone already had dragonfist, so i added the -ic- between them

Leave a comment:

• lil_jimmy_norton
    Guest replied

Welcome to the home of comedian Jim Norton. Here you'll find the latest tour dates, videos and other news.

BOSTON WITH DAVE ATTELL
    THE ORPHEUM THEATRE
    MAY 12

Leave a comment:

• Rexophane
    Guest replied

Uhm, I just kinda strung random letters together after my first account somehow glitched itself out of existence. Before it was Serriform_Soldier, serriform meaning resembling a saw.

Leave a comment:

• TheHairyYeti
    Guest replied

22viPer22

Viper: my favourite callsign for a pilot
    22: favourite number

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Peepers
    Guest replied

My favorite name is not mine, but some guy I saw playing on Omaha beach in BF42: Michael Jackson's Nose

Leave a comment:

• VC_Resurrected
    Guest replied

My battlefield name is Vietcong_Ressurected but i shortened it on here cos its a pain to write everytime. I just came up with it firstly because i wanted a name no one else had (and without numbers on the end) and secondly out of a respect i have always had for the toughness of the vietcong fighters in vietnam (the actual war, not the game). i like to think on a good day i am like a resurrected, rebooted VC soldier.

Leave a comment:

• Thirdeyez
    Guest replied

Look at my stats..I tend to love my PKM

Leave a comment:

• SØT-|v|orph
    Guest replied

Stuck with the same game name for who knows how many years...added and stuck with SOT due to the fact it was the first "real" clan i was in back in Vietnam and Swat3 days.. but after BF2 came out the clan broke apart... and im trying to keep the name alive

Leave a comment:

• Zefram
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Ozirtz
    I was just curious how some of your nicknames came about. I see lots of interesting ones and wonder where/how you thought of them.
    how about you start?

Mine is from Star Trek.... Zefram Cochrane discovered warp drive technology for Earth.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X