Medal Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medal Changes

good luck.... 80% acc.... and 20 kills... most of you guys don't even have 25% acc on your weapons.

Originally posted by pYura
    wow I will get 2 medals and a ribbon as soon as the patch comes out cool
    I'll get a couple too.. if not 3... no ribbons though... got all the service ribbons... except EF... don't care to play it.

Comment

Burn all the whiners!

Comment

Are we sure the medal are changed for the next patch.... or are the changes already made... and the medals earnable now?

Seems like from the community update.... it's immediately now.

Comment

like i asked before do u still have to havbe the req wins to get the medals like the navy cross. also would it be srver side that needed to make the changes

also im getting conflicting req for the navy cross what are the exact req

Comment

I can easily understand loweing special forces medals as they are impossible. Maybe even, the EU medal since it won't be in serivice that long due to lack of servers. The 3 original medals should stay the same however. They are a marker of players that are truely good and have played for quite awhile and deserve distiguishment. Yes, there is rank, but that is over all. I'm saying army distinguishment.

Comment

Woohoo! That means im up for the Golden Scimitar, AND the Navy cross! As for the peoples medallion, im a little behind, as i dont play a whole lotta China maps, i dont like them. I love the MEC, alot, i dunno why, because they are our enemies basically in our current situation, but there is nothing cooler than hearing all the MEC chatter! I love the insurgent costumes in Special Forces! Whats wrong with me?

Comment

Here is the link everybody wanted.

Comment

I guess people are eligible and can get them NOW... I got a couple of them tonight.

Comment

did anyone get any SF medals since the change

nevermind i see u zefram got 2 SF medals first person i have seen with them

Comment

OH YEAH!!!.. I'm the first! I got all the rare SF medals.. zip and grapple too lol.

Comment

I just got Navy Cross, Gold Scimitar, and People's Medallion medals this afternoon after a short game.

Cool!

Comment

Lol! If it's true I will get a lot of medals when the patch is out :laugh:

Comment

you don't have to wait until the patch is out.... you can get your medals NOW.. like I did.

Comment

Sounds like we are all getting a Medal "Baby" Boost with this update:

Medal Update

Comment

I have sold my VGAcard and waiting for the new one... I think I will install BF2 to my laptop to get the medals I hope it wont overheat after 2 minutes lol

Comment

Working...
                                X