X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal Changes

Originally posted by Sentience on the EAUK Forums
    Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:45 pm Post subject: Medal Changes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to make certain medal rewards more accessible to casual players the time played criteria for the following medals has been reduced:

Golden Scimitar Medal - Now requires 100 hours

Peoples Medallion - Now requires 100 hours

MEC Special Forces Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours

Navy Cross Medal - Now requires 100 hours

EU Special Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours

SAS Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours

Navy Seal Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours

Spetsnaz Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours

Rebel Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours

Other Changes in the update include:

- Addition of a North America Service Ribbon.

- Change in the promotion of Generals Each month. After the update the top 50 Lt. Generals will be promoted to General.

- Additional authentication support for ranked servers to ensure proper labeling of ranked servers in the server browser.

Source: http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=22816

Re: Medal Changes

now where did this come from

Comment

Link your source please.

Sentience
      Community Co-ordinator
      EA GAMES
      The moderators at TotalBF2 would had given you a title...right now your account (Private First Class), with only 9 posts looks suspecious.

Comment

Looking at his sig thats ''Sentience'' and hes a moderator at the EAUK forums, so its legit if you ask me, sounds alright to me.

Comment

link added to the top of the post. hence the edit.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

whoa.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I don't understand why they do things half assed like this. they bring down the requirements for these medals but still leave others untouched like expert AA which requires 100 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                Looking at his sig thats ''Sentience'' and hes a moderator at the EAUK forums, so its legit if you ask me, sounds alright to me.
                Interesting...I can change my sig too to match...like I said the moderators at TotalBF2 would have given him a red title to distinguish him from us riffraft.

Thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
                  Link your source please.

The moderators at TotalBF2 would had given you a title...right now your account (Private First Class), with only 9 posts looks suspecious.
                  Yes I am sure he's out to get you all

Looks awesome.

Comment

im only 6 hours of my navy cross damm EA all that work and they change it

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
                      Interesting...I can change my sig too to match...like I said the moderators at TotalBF2 would have given him a red title to distinguish him from us riffraft.

Thanks for the link.
                      riffraft?

rofl nice insult.

Comment

i wonder if u still have to get the req wins for the navy cross and such

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                          i wonder if u still have to get the req wins for the navy cross and such
                          Getting 500 wins isn't as bad as playing for 100h...if you play on 64 man servers your rounds only last about 15 minutes because the tickets go by so fast. I, for example, have played 2,600 rounds.

Nice that they fixed the SF ribbons...before they were 4,500 hours.

I don't know if this is an exploit, but if you join a server and leave and your team that you were last on won, do you get a "win"??? I don't know. This means I could join many servers, get 1 point or whatever, and then leave the server...

Comment

I think it would be a good idea to make the medals more accessible due to the fact that the darn medals require so much play time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner
                              I don't understand why they do things half assed like this. they bring down the requirements for these medals but still leave others untouched like expert AA which requires 100 hours.
                              ROFL well they still wanna be able to recognize the total nerdz who spend all their time trying to get those! hehe

i dunno dont mean to offend anyone its just who is really gonna sit in an AA for that many hours....

ill sit in one or a mounted mg as long as im commanding but thats it...

Comment

Working...
                              X