Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medal Changes

Originally posted by [52]thomo245
    Yes like bring out badges for revive for medics asset destroying for spec ops commander killing for snipers also medals for revive kill assists flag caps demolitions of assets flag defends stuff like that a medal for best teams something like 300 best teams scores and you get the teamwork medal
    omg.. I stopped halfway through... how about some punctuation?

Comment

Originally posted by El_m_ent
      I can understand your pain, but you must understand that for those of us who don't have so much time to play (ie the employed, and those who are aware that genitalia are for more than peeing) need to be cajoled into playing for a bit longer so as to be able to drop more BF2 dollars into the pot, as it were. Since these people out number those who have 100 spare hours to sit in an AA emplacement by approximaltely a million to one, and since these people also tend to be the ones with disposable income - hence the changes.
      Cheap shot dude. Speak for yourself, and let's not generalize people here. I know plenty of people who have 9 to 5's, are married, and still have time to game every night. Don't flame people on the forums if you have problems. Grow up.

Comment

I work for a living i just play when the missus has her programs on as i dont watch them and on a sunday there is never anything on good anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
          Here's a before after:

Code:
          Metal Name                        Before(h)  After(h)

Golden Scimitar Medal              250         100

Peoples Medallion                  250         100

MEC Special Forces Service Medal   4,500        50

Navy Cross Medal                   250         100

EU Special Service Medal           250          50

SAS Service Medal                  4,500        50

Navy Seal Service Medal            4,500        50

Spetsnaz Service Medal             4,500        50

Rebel Service Medal                4,500        50

Nice, thanks for that.

I think I'm gonna go play a lot more Special Forces after the patch, now you can actualy get those awards. What about the SF ribbons? I suppose they will be fixed to?

The only medal I think I'll get straight off is the Golden Scimitar. Is there other criteria to be eligable, like a best round score of 100? I Could be wrong.

Comment

Sorry just read it myself and noticed the bad punctuation.

Comment

hm some sites have the SF Service Medals listed as 250hrs. only bf2s has it still at 4500hrs.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

damn - just got my navy cross !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
                  Link your source please.

The moderators at TotalBF2 would had given you a title...right now your account (Private First Class), with only 9 posts looks suspecious.
                  You know, he QUOTED whoever said that, whether he Is the person in question, or not, he still quoted it.
                  Read between the lines.

*Raiden.

Comment

hey what about a medal for accuracy in a single round

like 80% shots hit targets for bullets only not gren/at/mines/clays/c4 etc

like rifle accuracy medal

Comment

i agree w/ the incentive of new badges and medals, revive would definetely be a good one. but also the accuracy would be nice, other than the fact that everyone would be playing sniper or would kill a single person and then play in vehicles for the rest of the round to get 100% accuracy or close.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonicfist
                        i agree w/ the incentive of new badges and medals, revive would definetely be a good one. but also the accuracy would be nice, other than the fact that everyone would be playing sniper or would kill a single person and then play in vehicles for the rest of the round to get 100% accuracy or close.
                        yeh it would be a flawed medal in that way. im guessing the guys who made the game would have already thought of that one.

Comment

they've previously stated that there will be no new awards added other than service ribbons/awards for new add ons.

Comment

Originally posted by [52]thomo245
                            Yes like bring out badges for revive for medics, asset destroying for spec ops, commander for snipers. Also medals for revive ,kill assists, flag caps, demolitions of assets ,flag defends. Stuff like that a medal for best teams something like 300 best teams scores and you get the teamwork medal.
                            Some people need more incentive to do this on a couple of the maps.

Comment

yeah but just think people in armour having to get 80% accuracy...would not be that easy especially if they use the machine gun at all....

it think it would be a tough medal to get...

something like

in one round
                              80% accuracy
                              20 kills or something

Comment

wow I will get 2 medals and a ribbon as soon as the patch comes out cool

Comment

Working...
                                X