Medal Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medal Changes

yUP|Patriots, source your posts properly in future please, read the forum rules!
    I have edited your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirorange
      I think it would be a good idea to make the medals more accessible due to the fact that the darn medals require so much play time.
      Here's a before after:

Code:
      Metal Name                        Before(h)  After(h)

Golden Scimitar Medal              250         100

Peoples Medallion                  250         100

MEC Special Forces Service Medal   4,500        50

Navy Cross Medal                   250         100

EU Special Service Medal           250          50

SAS Service Medal                  4,500        50

Navy Seal Service Medal            4,500        50

Spetsnaz Service Medal             4,500        50

Rebel Service Medal                4,500        50

Comment

does anyone have these medals yet? I have the time requirements...

Comment

Originally posted by [52]thomo245
          im only 6 hours of my navy cross damm EA all that work and they change it
          I can understand your pain, but you must understand that for those of us who don't have so much time to play (ie the employed, and those who are aware that genitalia are for more than peeing) need to be cajoled into playing for a bit longer so as to be able to drop more BF2 dollars into the pot, as it were. Since these people out number those who have 100 spare hours to sit in an AA emplacement by approximaltely a million to one, and since these people also tend to be the ones with disposable income - hence the changes.

Comment

that's such BS, I worked hard for that Navy Cross, now all the medals just fall in your lap... nicely done

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
              does anyone have these medals yet? I have the time requirements...
              I have the Navy Cross, but I only have about 600 global hours of play.

Comment

I'm asking about the Special Forces Medals... did anyone get them now that they changed the requirements...

Comment

i think that they change in the new patch

Comment

I guess that makes sense.... man.. when is this patch coming out.

Comment

I wonder why they didn't changhe Expert Helicopter Badge from 400 hours to something more reasonable like 250 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
                        I wonder why they didn't changhe Expert Helicopter Badge from 400 hours to something more reasonable like 250 hours?
                        seriously.... 400 hours in a vehicle is ridiculous... you should be proficient in 100--150 hours or so.

Comment

Dont get me wrong i can understand the need for some to have this time dropped for the medals but to me its a landmark i have worked hard to reach i dont play all the time just evenings while the missus watches eastenders and corrie.

I understand what your saying about the AA its stupid to think anyone would honestly sit in them that long EA made a big mistake putting ranks and points into this game as everyone wants them but thats how it goes.

All i want to know is if they nerf the medal stats does this also included the wins part and best round scores because to me if there going to make it easier then okay but do it all not just parts of it .

Comment

i can understand how you feel about that

but for me i only get to play between 5-8 hours a week if that job wife house

i never considered ever getting any of those awards but now i can makes some goals for myself

to each his own i guess and everyone has their own point of view...for me this is good but for others im sorry EA makes you feel cheated...well let me revise that EA makes everyone feel cheated lol but for the time you already put into it

Comment

Continue adding new awards...it will give people something to "play for" with this ranking system. I know I change my playstyle to get awards...or else I would always play sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
                                Continue adding new awards...it will give people something to "play for" with this ranking system. I know I change my playstyle to get awards...or else I would always play sniper.

Yes like bring out badges for revive for medics, asset destroying for spec ops, commander killing for snipers. Also medals for revive ,kill assists, flag caps, demolitions of assets ,flag defends. Stuff like that a medal for best teams something like 300 best teams scores and you get the teamwork medal.

Comment

Working...
                                X