Ghost Recon: AW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ghost Recon: AW

I thinks its fair to say 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. I voted 4, wasn't very impressed with GRAW at all it was a pretty big let down, as many others have noted in this thread

Comment

Excellent graphics (provided your machine is beefy) but the difficulty is WAY too high and the AI is WAY too stupid.

The game was more frustrating than anything...I wanted to finish it just for the sake of finishing it..not because it was fun.

Sooo close to being an amazing game.

Comment

It was an okay game, the enemy AI sucks: either its way to smart/all-knowing (player position wise) or its retarded. its been like this for all the Ghost Recons.

Its fairly fun playing with 3 people on Coop, and I like the way the player moves, the graphics are pretty nice, but some AA would defiantly make it better (I can run the game maxxed out easily on my computer, but no aa kind of kills the niceness). Single player wasn't that enjoyable.

Only like to play it when I can get a few friends to play it with me, then it can get tactical and fun, for a while (sucks *** to get almost all the way done with a map and then everyone (or just the server-side player) to be killed and have to restart, Auto-saves in coop would have been nice... or a respawn system or something (like in GR1).

Would have liked to seen more Coop modes, like Defend, T-Hunt, Recon, etc...

Rated a 5/10

Comment

ill give it a 4 cause it wasnt that great but some of it was kinda cool

Comment

i have it but my video card is noncomptible it's just sitting there not being played :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: lake

Comment

Working...
            X