Ghost Recon: AW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Recon: AW

What would you rate this out of 10, seen alot of people just saying comments on graphics and not on how good it is, so out of 10 what would you rate it so I know.

Re: Ghost Recon: AW

7/10
    Fun but too many issues and flaws to award it an AAA rating like BF2 has

Comment

dont really like ghost recon series, the movement to seems a bit slow 2 me. i like the rainbow six series more, although lockdown wasnt that good either. am i alone on that view?

Comment

There's a demo out now, u can download it and try it.

Comment

we talking about comp, x-box or 360, its its x-box 4/10, 360 10/10, comp 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by Snipers0
            we talking about comp, x-box or 360, its its x-box 4/10, 360 10/10, comp 8/10
            What do u mean about that, the graphics on the XBOX 360 of the game, or the demo on the comp?

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha671
              There's a demo out now, u can download it and try it.
              Can't always times out or freezes at 99.9 %.

Comment

Veteran of Ghost Recon,Desert Siege, Island Thunder. Amazing games and ended up playing them for 3/4 years
                However been waiting for GRAW for a while now with lack of info on it due to UBI. Then demo came out and played it and while it did have some nice features it just doesn't make it for me. Have recently gone back to playing Ghost Recon.
                From what I've heard aswell the Xbox 360 has better graphics than the PC version, I'm not sure if it was because they have a poor card like a 6600

Comment

Originally posted by BravoTwoZeroUK
                  Veteran of Ghost Recon,Desert Siege, Island Thunder. Amazing games and ended up playing them for 3/4 years
                  However been waiting for GRAW for a while now with lack of info on it due to UBI. Then demo came out and played it and while it did have some nice features it just doesn't make it for me. Have recently gone back to playing Ghost Recon.
                  From what I've heard aswell the Xbox 360 has better graphics than the PC version, I'm not sure if it was because they have a poor card like a 6600
                  Been playing GR for a long time. Loved the games. I played the demo...didn't like it....played the full version....still didn't like it. Game is to slow. The graphics are not as nice as say F.E.A.R., Q4 or even UT2k4.

And I was running it with all settings on max.

Comment

It was something different. Not nearly as slow as BIA. Hated BIA. Played the GRAW demo and probably grabbing it for the PC. It was just the right amount of tactics for me. Had fun sending my sniper to cover us etc....the stuff we don't get in BF2...tactics. All honesty, I'm still going to be playing BF2 more. GRAW will be more for when I need a break from BF2 etc.

The biggest gripe I have with GRAW is the voice acting....curious to see what MP will be like in GRAW...

Comment

right now. 6. only 2 online modes. 7-9 primary weapons, 5 maps. that fact that there are only about 5 online servers last time i heard. and there not dedicated. i may buy it when the patch comes out w/ more gametypes.

pros- great graphics, patch coming in june.(will add more game types)

cons-system hog. people get non playable framerates(not for me:nerr: ). no aa, 5 maps, few weapons, no one plays online

Comment

Damn, its a good game, but you need a real uber 1337 computer to run it at decent frame rates. I got 2 gigs and its fairly slow on high.

Comment

only played the demo but it was very fun and challanging, possibly Clancys best game yet, but lockdown is pretty awesome aswell, either way Tom Clancys games are the best, i give the demo a 9, but it doesnt give u the full view of the game, so it might go down when I play the retail version, but never the less, very good game

Comment

6/10 for me based on the demo.. i dont really like the way the player moves (yeah its realistic in know but i dont care)...

Comment

Well, I am not sure if 1 or 10 is highest or lowest.

Comment

Working...
                              X