This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knives And Pistols Servers

Unranked servers can do as they please and I encourage them to do so - I've had great fun in the knife tournaments in the Mosque pit on Mashtuur

Comment

Originally posted by Bender Cz
      i mean knives and pistols only UNRANKED,i hope you would understand but it seems not and on ranked server named pistols and knives only isnt illegal or is it?you totally didnt understand me

if server has ruless follow them
      It is kind of hard to unsderstand what you are saying but I will try.

To break it down: All ranked server need to follow the BFROE (Battle Field Rules of Engagement) which say that you can not restrict what kits, weapon ir vehicles can be used. This means that any ranker server that say you can not use a certain vehicle, can not be a commander, can only use knifes and pistols, can only be infantry and anything else like that are all illegal and will be shut down if caught.

All unranked servers have to follow some basic rules but mostly you can do whatever you want as long as you are not harrassing people or breaking any laws.

As to people who say that if you pay for it, you should be able to do what ever you want, this point has been argued to death and is completely wrong. When you pay for a ranked server you sign a contract that says you will follow the rules that BF2 sets for all ranked servers. If you don't like it, then don't rent the server or get an unranked one.

To make a comparison, I rent an apartment. I pay for it but when I moved in, I signed a lease that said I can not smoke, have pets or have anyone else living there. If I break these rules, the landlord can throw me out and there is nothing I can do about it.

The moral of the story is, becareful what you agree to. Money does not equal permission to do what you want.

Comment

I really suck...

I was playing a knife pistol c4 and clay server (unranked) and I still couldn't get 18 kills for expert knife...

Comment

its so much fun in the knife pistol servers I rock with the pistol

who care abut starts any more:laugh:

Comment

Working...
          X