This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knives And Pistols Servers

Do you play on those servers?they are good,funny and point earning.
    But there is one big problem-everybody use pistols and knives and sudenly you see someone killed by G3,G36E,claymore,graneda,LAV ....blabla.it is occasionall,but after 5 minutes whole server use rifles and vehicles.This day i Tryed 5 servers and only one,where rulles was followed(after 2 rounds it was the same:cry: )

People play fair-you got enough points in those games that you wouldnt need APC for killing just use pistlo and knife

For admins of those servers-look after your server,kick everybody who break rulles

Re: Knives And Pistols Servers

Ranked servers that run only Knives and Pistols are against the ROE set forth by EA Games. I wouldn't gt caught in one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bender Cz
      But there is one big problem-everybody use pistols and knives and sudenly you see someone killed by G3,G36E,claymore,graneda,LAV ....blabla.it is occasionall,but after 5 minutes whole server use rifles and vehicles.This day i Tryed 5 servers and only one,where rulles was followed(after 2 rounds it was the same:cry: )

People play fair-you got enough points in those games that you wouldnt need APC for killing just use pistlo and knife

For admins of those servers-look after your server,kick everybody who break rulles
      .......wow.......

Comment

:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

Comment

i would love to play on one but dont want to loose my meger stats...

Comment

i look forward to throwing a grenade at you in one of those servers

Comment

Can you say 'CHEAT'?

Comment

If you play on knife and pistol server and use i dunno like other weapons is that okay? It doesn't violate EA's TOS does it? Because those servers limit you to only pistol and knife but you have the right to use anything. I mean on the off chance you don't get kicked you could c4 your way to an expert badge.

Comment

Originally posted by aznshrek88
                  If you play on knife and pistol server and use i dunno like other weapons is that okay? It doesn't violate EA's TOS does it? Because those servers limit you to only pistol and knife but you have the right to use anything. I mean on the off chance you don't get kicked you could c4 your way to an expert badge.
                  You can, but I wouldn't. If the server gets reported and you were on it and got a good amount of points, especially from one particular weapon like C4, you risk getting reset.

I don't think you will get reset just for playing a normal game on a server titled Knife/pistol only or infantry only or whatever only, but is it really worth the risk for you?

:rofl:

THEY are playing fair. YOU are the one breaking the rules!

Comment

does anyone know of some knife pistol servers in europe? (not ranked of course)

Comment

i got my stats wiped because my most played server was 24/7 Knife Pistol & C4

Comment

Originally posted by orphious2006
                        :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:
                        <--in before it

And to think the author is serious with his post...how f'ing crazy is that

Comment

i think knife and pistol would be fun (unranked of course) for about 20 minutes. But if you don't use your grenades, they spoil and start growing mold.

Comment

i mean knives and pistols only UNRANKED,i hope you would understand but it seems not and on ranked server named pistols and knives only isnt illegal or is it?you totally didnt understand me

if server has ruless follow them

Comment

if server has ruless follow them

Agreed. Unranked servers should have any rules the admins want. They paid for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X