grenade spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: grenade spam

I like the ability to throw them far, I felt like the "Bowflex Before Guy" prior to 1.2, throwing a grenade full force just to see it bounce and roll about 15 feet.

Comment

Just keep running toward him while he is throwing them at you, and then just start shooting him.

Comment

That never works for me. I chuck grenades in bases no one ever dies. I've been killed by guys who will toss them at their feet, people who will randomly toss them, and even my own team mates. However when I toss one I never get any kills with a grenade. I have a few times but its very little.

Comment

im not a fan of grenade spammers. if i had a penny for every time one of those sons of bitches teamkills me because he's just lobbing nades in like a nut without caring who's there, i'd be a rich man. man it ****es me off. its definitely worst on karkand at the start of the level, its like everyone has a license to just go mental with grenades.

Comment

Originally posted by VC_Resurrected
            im not a fan of grenade spammers. if i had a penny for every time one of those sons of bitches teamkills me because he's just lobbing nades in like a nut without caring who's there, i'd be a rich man. man it ****es me off. its definitely worst on karkand at the start of the level, its like everyone has a license to just go mental with grenades.
            Unfortunately n00b players don't always look at their minimap to check if anyone is in that area. They just toss pineapples like there's no tomorrow.

Comment

As a sniper, grenades are pretty useful.

Not only do they serve as a low grade CQB tactic, but they are also good as a mini mortar. Brilliant for throwing at long ranges to take out people.

Nade spam on the other hand is different, ive found that i dont mind if people do it to an area which is crawling with enemies, but if its some noob standing there throwing nades EVEN after all the people are dead, then its wrong.

Comment

BUNNY HOPPING WITH NADES is what gets me GRRRRRRRRR :P

Comment

I am not to hot on the grenade spamming thing, it was really **** me off is DiCE gimped the grenade because of a few bad pineapples.

For the last year of playing I hardly used the grenade, but lately I started to chuck it into areas the minimap suggest enemy movement. It is great to get that nice arch on it to defend your flag and follow up with a couple quick shots in the shrapnel ridden foes.

The TK stuff is the biggest problem with grenades. I am not sure if the people that run into the zone you just tossed to have their English VO turned off, but it ticks me off. I posted here on my solution to the problem. It is a matter of adjusting the VOIP stuff. Because I want to tell those people within 15 yards of me, I see a claymore/I tossed a grenade; when those people are not on my squad.

Comment

Which brings me to a question. If someone has all thier in game voices set to English, does thier character in game use English? Im unsure if its a bug or glitch but i see MEC guys all the time giving out ammo in English saying "Ammo, here, Ammo, here"?

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2312
                      Which brings me to a question. If someone has all thier in game voices set to English, does thier character in game use English? Im unsure if its a bug or glitch but i see MEC guys all the time giving out ammo in English saying "Ammo, here, Ammo, here"?
                      Not sure what you mean, if you have EngVO off, you still read everything in English but hear it in Arabic? I don't know, I am one of those that have EngVO on. It would be nice to have it off...I will not try it till I get my K/D to 1:1. Then I will screw around with my character.

Comment

Rocket Child. When you are close to your team mates you hear thier voice, not the radio chatter, thats what i am talking about, i hear them speaking in English, although they are MEC troops, you dig baby?

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2312
                          Rocket Child. When you are close to your team mates you hear thier voice, not the radio chatter, thats what i am talking about, i hear them speaking in English, although they are MEC troops, you dig baby?
                          Roger that! Ya, it must be a bug does not get a lot of glory.

Comment

Working...
                          X